Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source SELLING SIGMA NEXTGEN

Damn 7 pages. This is already way worse than the cringiest thread I've carried out when I was like 13. It's nice to see someone carry over the torch of bumping dumb threads about arguing who's the worse skid. May your messages be full of insults and may you be embarrassed over the shit you said to continue a block game drama when you're older, continue on ❤️

Damn 7 pages. This is already way worse than the cringiest thread I've carried out when I was like 13. It's nice to see someone carry over the torch of bumping dumb threads about arguing who's the worse skid. May your messages be full of insults and may you be embarrassed over the shit you said to continue a block game drama when you're older, continue on ❤️
I'm not a skid. maybe my dev team is. as I've already said I've recoded renderutils there's no reason to continue

I don't own sigma nextgen, I just have resell rights

I didn't make those commits
u said ur the owner
Proof of ownership:
1712093677501.png

I don't own sigma nextgen, I just have resell rights

I didn't make those commits
if you are not the owner then why are are u selling the client, why do we need to contact you, why do you have the source, why did you invest 600$ in it. When u have no commits, how did you recode the RenderUtils etc. 🧠

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back