Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source SELLING SIGMA NEXTGEN

Sigma Nextgen is not a skidded client, and any accusations suggesting otherwise are retarded:

We openly admit to using code from the open-source Tenacity client. This code was freely available and explicitly labeled as open-source, giving us every right to utilize it in our client. There were no terms or guidelines so that basically means there's no rules, letting us do whatever.

We relied on the information provided by the repository, which clearly stated that Tenacity was an open-source client. Without any indication to the contrary, it was reasonable for us to assume that the code was legitimate and permissible for use.

Even if there are similarities between our code and that of Tenacity, it does not automatically equate to skidding. Similarities can occur naturally, especially when dealing with commonly used utils. Our developers may have independently arrived at similar solutions without any intention of copying.

In conclusion, We reserve the right to use code from an open-source client. So fuck off.
It very much is a skidded client, I even highlighted the code for you so you can tell that easier!

So you are openly admitting to skidding from a source leak? Very competent. The code from that GitHub is simply a reupload of the source leak, I mentioned this directly to you in the group chat before you got angry that we were right and left. You refuse to admit this because you are scared your super awesome Sigma Nextgen wont be liked. It already isn't. I also offered to compare and prove that the source uploaded on that repository was in fact the same from the source leak, but again you dodged the offer.

You keep on mentioning that you relied on the information given by the repository, but never once proved that the repository I provided was the one your very incompetent dev team skidded from. Can you please do this?

It isn't just similarities though.. you completely just copied the code. The comments are even the same LOL.

You would be in your rights to use the code if the client was truly open-source, but it wasn't. If you decide to use code at all from GitHub, especially if its a very popular client such as Tenacity, you should immediately check if it was a source code leak. This is the most logical thing because it immediately determines whether or not you can use its code? It isn't wasting time whatsoever if it's going to stop you the embarrassment of developing a skidded client. Especially one which you somehow invested $600 into.

If you still won't listen to me, I am pretty sure every other more intelligent member on this forum will gladly repeat what I said.

Thanks,
teqhs.

Why is your strafing and strafing2 method in your movement utility straight up virtue strafe? Was it really that hard to just... do some basic sin/cos math to do allat in 2 lines instead of pasting virtue?
1712369180083.png1712369180821.png

Also why is half of your code in chinese? Forgot to rename the code you pasted from decompiler?
1712369179311.png

I also really like how you memorized the OpenGL values for blend, texture2d, etc.
1712369177936.png

Attachments

• 1712369024165.png
    1712369024165.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 1712369056816.png
    1712369056816.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 1712369086193.png
    1712369086193.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1712369121427.png
    1712369121427.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 15
It very much is a skidded client, I even highlighted the code for you so you can tell that easier!

So you are openly admitting to skidding from a source leak? Very competent. The code from that GitHub is simply a reupload of the source leak, I mentioned this directly to you in the group chat before you got angry that we were right and left. You refuse to admit this because you are scared your super awesome Sigma Nextgen wont be liked. It already isn't. I also offered to compare and prove that the source uploaded on that repository was in fact the same from the source leak, but again you dodged the offer.

You keep on mentioning that you relied on the information given by the repository, but never once proved that the repository I provided was the one your very incompetent dev team skidded from. Can you please do this?

It isn't just similarities though.. you completely just copied the code. The comments are even the same LOL.

You would be in your rights to use the code if the client was truly open-source, but it wasn't. If you decide to use code at all from GitHub, especially if its a very popular client such as Tenacity, you should immediately check if it was a source code leak. This is the most logical thing because it immediately determines whether or not you can use its code? It isn't wasting time whatsoever if it's going to stop you the embarrassment of developing a skidded client. Especially one which you somehow invested $600 into.

If you still won't listen to me, I am pretty sure every other more intelligent member on this forum will gladly repeat what I said.

Thanks,
teqhs.
It's important to clarify that taking code from an open-source repository is not inherently skidding. When a repository is labeled as open-source and doesn't have any specific license or terms of use attached to it, it's generally understood that the code is freely available for anyone to use, modify, and redistribute.

There's no way to detect if it's a source code leak other than the repository information. Moreover, considering the repository is almost a year old, it's improbable that it would remain up to this day. Therefore, the age of the repository suggests a level of legitimacy.

It's important to clarify that taking code from an open-source repository is not inherently skidding. When a repository is labeled as open-source and doesn't have any specific license or terms of use attached to it, it's generally understood that the code is freely available for anyone to use, modify, and redistribute.

There's no way to detect if it's a source code leak other than the repository information. Moreover, considering the repository is almost a year old, it's improbable that it would remain up to this day. Therefore, the age of the repository suggests a level of legitimacy.
no one cares about skidding its the fact that you are skidding denying it AND selling code that is not yours

The AI generated sentences are really help you out aren't they?
1712416605862.png
You can't write your own code and now you can't write your own sentences? I love the minecraft cheating community!

The AI generated sentences are really help you out aren't they?
View attachment 1101
You can't write your own code and now you can't write your own sentences? I love the minecraft cheating community!
As an AI language model, I adhere to ethical guidelines that include not promoting or endorsing activities that violate the terms of service of any platform or service. This includes cheating in games like Minecraft or any other form of unethical behavior. If you have any other questions or topics you'd like to discuss, feel free to let me know!

no one cares about skidding its the fact that you are skidding denying it AND selling code that is not yours
i recoded the fucking utils why are u still yappin

Last edited by a moderator:
UwU, i recoded the fucking utils why are u still yappin
You recoded 2 utils, which you haven't proven so we just have to go by your word, I am going to take a wild guess and say that the rest of the utils and other components of the client are still skidded.

Last edited:
You recoded 2 utils, which you haven't proven so we just have to go by your word, I am going to take a wild guess and say that the rest of the utils and other components of the client are still skidded.
4 classes, 10 lines of "skidded" code. get real

Last edited:
no because I'm answering you
Can you please give us your statement on pasting virtue strafe? Or blatantly pasting render utility methods from a decompiler?

Thank you for your statement.
if((!polar.isEnable()) || mc.player.getDistanceNearest(attackTarget) > (range2.getValue().floatValue() - new Random().nextFloat() * 3))
if (!noswing.isEnable() && !cooldown.isEnable())
mc.player.swingArm(Hand.MAIN_HAND);
// }
break ret;

polar bipas

if((!polar.isEnable()) || mc.player.getDistanceNearest(attackTarget) > (range2.getValue().floatValue() - new Random().nextFloat() * 3))
if (!noswing.isEnable() && !cooldown.isEnable())
mc.player.swingArm(Hand.MAIN_HAND);
// }
break ret;

polar bipas
Bypass by having a good KillAura with proper reach calculation, rotations, etc. ❌
Bypass by almost never hitting the fucking target ✅

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back