Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source SELLING SIGMA NEXTGEN

Sigma2

Reaction score
So I'm selling a Minecraft Client called Sigma Nextgen...

What is Sigma Nextgen? Sigma Nextgen is a fork of Sigma 5.0 that primarily focuses on making new bypasses for servers such as Hypixel, Cubecraft, ColdPvP and many more. I believe the client still has some potential and brings back the old cheating days 😎

Base Client:
Client Jar: $25 ✅
Client SRC: $100 ✅

Fabric Versions:
Fabric Mod: $25 (UNTESTED)
Fabric Mod SRC: $75 (ALSO UNTESTED)

If you would like to buy the client, contact me on discord @connerlinfoot

showcase vids:

Proof of ownership:
1712093677501.png

I invested $600 in this and I wanna make my money back.

Before you say anything ziue. You did the exact same with Yang Practice so you have no room to talk.

Last edited:
so basically youre just reselling sigma for 100$? with some little changes and bypasses that are probally already patched 💀

I sure do love buying the source of a skidded client that replicates a skidded client

so basically youre just reselling sigma for 100$? with some little changes and bypasses that are probally already patched 💀
1. is $100 too much?

2. have u not seen the client on hypixel?

1. is $100 too much?

2. have u not seen the client on hypixel?
bro youre just selling sigma 5.0 and also u didnt even change the clickgui wtf 💀
And a killaura + scaffold on hypixel isnt even hard to make as far as i know and also this was 4-5 months ago, its probally patched XD

bro youre just selling sigma 5.0 and also u didnt even change the clickgui wtf 💀
And a killaura + scaffold on hypixel isnt even hard to make as far as i know and also this was 4-5 months ago, its probally patched XD
1. our goal is to replicate sigma client 1:1 so we're not gonna change the clickgui very much and the only difference being that it has new bypasses for hypixel and other modern cheating servers. so yes we are reselling sigma client but for a good reason.

2. I'm p sure there are some bypasses for hypixel that work rn. if not, you could always add them urself with buying the source code and make sigma 5.1 xD

1. our goal is to replicate sigma client 1:1 so we're not gonna change the clickgui very much and the only difference being that it has new bypasses for hypixel and other modern cheating servers. so yes we are reselling sigma client but for a good reason.
The noble reason being making NCP bypasses for a dying server

:eek::eek:
should i ruin your little business with deobfuscating and publicing it?

Attachments

• 1712164017754.png
    1712164017754.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 44

2. I'm p sure there are some bypasses for hypixel that work rn. if not, you could always add them urself with buying the source code and make sigma 5.1 xD
bro are u retarded or something? u could literally just get the sigma source by yourself and avoid paying 100$ for your shitty paste and probally the old sigma would still work on any modern cheating servers probally

bro are u retarded or something? u could literally just get the sigma source by yourself and avoid paying 100$ for your shitty paste and probally the old sigma would still work on any modern cheating servers probally
Yeah these dumb excuses fall apart pretty quickly when you realize you could just remake the sigma gui yourself

omg i am interested i need src to paste pls hmu :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:p:cool::cool::p:mad::mad::mad:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back