Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source SELLING SIGMA NEXTGEN

I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD AND LEAVE THE COM ENTIRELY IF ANYONE CAN PROVE THIS CLIENT IS SKIDDED.

IM OFFERING SNIPPETS OF THE SOURCE CODE

ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS CLIENT IS SKIDDED IS FUCKING RETARDED.
Also btw anyone who has some more braincells like u could convert stuff from 1.8 into 1.16 also ur argruments dont make any sense, quit selling your paste, you literally have no braincells and youre just talking bullshit.
also "NO SKID WOULD OFFER CODE SNIPPETS" are u retarded, every skid could show code snippets of their clients and say "oh yeah look here this is my selfmade drawRect method!!" . also dont be that mad little man over your pasted sigma "new gen"

Last edited:
I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD AND LEAVE THE COM ENTIRELY IF ANYONE CAN PROVE THIS CLIENT IS SKIDDED.

IM OFFERING SNIPPETS OF THE SOURCE CODE

ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS CLIENT IS SKIDDED IS FUCKING RETARDED.

sadly u need to close this thread and leave the com :(
also nice main class

1712288540683.png
1712288574819.png

Attachments

• SigmaNG.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 9
folding compliation (ft @Auxy , @teqhs )

offered to screenshare coding sigma client
1712284667034.png

Folding:
1712286016748.png

gets offended when being called a random:
1712286069839.png

In the end we did discover one of my developers took utils from an open-source client.

When a client is open-source and has no terms or license. You are permitted to do whatever you want with the source code and that includes forking it, claiming it as your own, reselling it, ANYTHING.

teqhs managed to find 10 lines of code from Tenacity client. Tenacity is an open-source client which can be found here: https://github.com/zitalem/Tenacity/tree/master
teqhs wants to argue that it was a src code leak but I disagree.

If it was a source code leak then the client would be dmca'd by now.

If it was an source code leak, tell me how ANY of my developers would know? We are not associated with Tenacity Client nor do we know who the owners are and who has access to the source code.

We went based off the repo description which clearly states "An open-source minecraft hacked client."
1712288906743.png

There is no way to verify that it is legitimate source-code posted by the owners of Tenacity so we just went by what the repository said.

Regardless, I have decided to recode 10 lines of code to satisfy these degenerates. I have warned my dev team about this and from now on we just dont give a fuck. If a client says it aint a src code leak we're just going to go by that.

In conclusion I believe Sigma Nextgen isn't skidded as I've literally sent over 10 classes and throughout those 10 they managed to find 10 lines of "skidded" code which WE ARE PERMITTED TO USE. In the group chat I've offered to let these retards see me recode the utiils but they just keep yappin.

Attachments

• 1712284520795.png
    1712284520795.png
    79 KB · Views: 13
  • 1712284713806.png
    1712284713806.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 1712285585562.png
    1712285585562.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 12
I don't think its folding when for one, i'm not the person being skid checked and second my family is asleep and i would rather not compromise that by waking them up at 3 in the morning arguing with incompetent skids. Also, pixel gun 3d is INCREDIBLY fire and is a valid excuse to not argue with speds.

I wasnt offended? i find it rather humourous that people who think they are known for stealing code and making god awful clients are more known that me who was actively engaged in the com before it died.

In my opinion, whether or not the code is open-source it proves immense incompetence from the developers: how are you going to be making a client but cant make the utils for it? rather silly.

The Tenactiy source on that github is simply a reupload of a leak from, probably, this forum? I have asked them to answer a question on a hypothetical scenario where i do what the 'zitalem' person did for their github repo* and they would not answer it - spamming a stupid message and then leaving the groupchat lmfao.

*the question:
if i was to get a clients jar without purchasing it, deobfuscate it, upload it on github on a different account listing it as open source, and then use that code in your clientis that skidding?

1712291225032.png
1712291243303.png
And i will gladly go and compare classes between the 'open-source' github repo they are referencing, which mind i found randomly and i would like to bet isnt the repo their insanely good developers are using, and show them that the source is indeed from the original source leak they are defending so hard.

In conclusion, I believe Sigma Nextgen is skidded I have sent them multiple methods side by side with their methods which are 1:1 (they literally had the exact same comments LOL). They did not send 10 classes, they sent 4 (which i will link), and most of them had either skidded code or absolutely god awful code (a getter for a public static field moment). They are not permitted to use the code, anyone can reupload a leak and list it as open-source and free to use but that doesnt mean that it is. And it was ME that told them to recode them first and that no one would care but they continued yapping about the 'open-source' github!

1712291039525.png
1712291078298.png

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for the first and hopefully last episode of: teqhs v skids!

Attachments

• files.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I don't think its folding when for one, i'm not the person being skid checked and second my family is asleep and i would rather not compromise that by waking them up at 3 in the morning arguing with incompetent skids. Also, pixel gun 3d is INCREDIBLY fire and is a valid excuse to not argue with speds.

I wasnt offended? i find it rather humourous that people who think they are known for stealing code and making god awful clients are more known that me who was actively engaged in the com before it died.

In my opinion, whether or not the code is open-source it proves immense incompetence from the developers: how are you going to be making a client but cant make the utils for it? rather silly.

The Tenactiy source on that github is simply a reupload of a leak from, probably, this forum? I have asked them to answer a question on a hypothetical scenario where i do what the 'zitalem' person did for their github repo* and they would not answer it - spamming a stupid message and then leaving the groupchat lmfao.

*the question:
if i was to get a clients jar without purchasing it, deobfuscate it, upload it on github on a different account listing it as open source, and then use that code in your clientis that skidding?

View attachment 1090
View attachment 1091
And i will gladly go and compare classes between the 'open-source' github repo they are referencing, which mind i found randomly and i would like to bet isnt the repo their insanely good developers are using, and show them that the source is indeed from the original source leak they are defending so hard.

In conclusion, I believe Sigma Nextgen is skidded I have sent them multiple methods side by side with their methods which are 1:1 (they literally had the exact same comments LOL). They did not send 10 classes, they sent 4 (which i will link), and most of them had either skidded code or absolutely god awful code (a getter for a public static field moment). They are not permitted to use the code, anyone can reupload a leak and list it as open-source and free to use but that doesnt mean that it is. And it was ME that told them to recode them first and that no one would care but they continued yapping about the 'open-source' github!

View attachment 1088
View attachment 1089

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for the first and hopefully last episode of: teqhs v skids!
Sigma Nextgen is not a skidded client, and any accusations suggesting otherwise are retarded:

We openly admit to using code from the open-source Tenacity client. This code was freely available and explicitly labeled as open-source, giving us every right to utilize it in our client. There were no terms or guidelines so that basically means there's no rules, letting us do whatever.

We relied on the information provided by the repository, which clearly stated that Tenacity was an open-source client. Without any indication to the contrary, it was reasonable for us to assume that the code was legitimate and permissible for use.

Even if there are similarities between our code and that of Tenacity, it does not automatically equate to skidding. Similarities can occur naturally, especially when dealing with commonly used utils. Our developers may have independently arrived at similar solutions without any intention of copying.

In conclusion, We reserve the right to use code from an open-source client. So fuck off.

Last edited:
Sigma Nextgen is not a skidded client, and any accusations suggesting otherwise are retarded:

We openly admit to using code from the open-source Tenacity client. This code was freely available and explicitly labeled as open-source, giving us every right to utilize it in our client. There were no terms or guidelines so that basically means there's no rules, letting us do whatever.

We relied on the information provided by the repository, which clearly stated that Tenacity was an open-source client. Without any indication to the contrary, it was reasonable for us to assume that the code was legitimate and permissible for use.

Even if there are similarities between our code and that of Tenacity, it does not automatically equate to skidding. Similarities can occur naturally, especially when dealing with commonly used utils. Our developers may have independently arrived at similar solutions without any intention of copying.

In conclusion, We reserve the right to use code from an open-source client. So fuck off.
🤡

cry more nn

cope harder nn, who are you, L + ratio

literally if you wouldve been in com for longer than 2 seconds you wouldve known about what happened to tenacity and why it definitly isnt an open source client (i would bet money that you did know). so keep coping harder skid

Why are you acting like it's impossible to paste from different versions? It's not, the only thing you really need to change is how you handle motion and packets, otherwise you just change a few methods to their counterpart.

Tenacity is not open-source and never was and some random nn calling it open source won't make it so.

It's quite funny how you like to use terms making your message sound professional and like it was written by a lawyer or something (lol), while your argument is that someone said the src was open source. Buddy, if I go to a store and steal a phone I don't think that telling the judge that someone wrote "free" with a crayon on the price tag will make me get away with it.

Last edited:
cope harder nn, who are you, L + ratio

literally if you wouldve been in com for longer than 2 seconds you wouldve known about what happened to tenacity and why it definitly isnt an open source client (i would bet money that you did know). so keep coping harder skid
oh no im so terrified of IchHockInMeinemBunker

Tenacity is not open-source and never was and some random nn calling it open source won't make it so.

It's quite funny how you like to use terms making your message sound professional and like it was written by a lawyer or something (lol), while your argument is that someone said the src was open source. Buddy, if I go to a store and steal a phone I don't think that telling the judge that someone wrote "free" with a crayon on the price tag will make me get away with it.
We are not familiar with Tenacity client therefore we went based off the information in the github repository. Regardless if it's open-source or a leak we have recoded the RenderUtils and I have informed my dev team about this misunderstanding that isn't preventable.

Since you yall still wanna cry about 10 lines of code. Tell me how this is preventable when your dev team is not familiar with Tenacity Client and the repo clearly says its an open-source client and has no terms of use.

If it states it's a src code leak then our case would be different but from my perspective our dev team did nothing wrong.

Since you yall still wanna cry about 10 lines of code. Tell me how this is preventable when your dev team is not familiar with Tenacity Client and the repo clearly says its an open-source client and has no terms of use.

If it states it's a src code leak then our case would be different but from my perspective our dev team did nothing wrong.
If you google "Tenacity client" the first result will be the website on which it clearly states "purchase". If you fail to do this basic amount of research then it's not unreasonable to think you paste everything off github without second thought, even the source leaks.

*the question:

View attachment 1090
View attachment 1091

View attachment 1088
View attachment 1089

My god, the code in that file is kino

ok nn
no one fucking knows you

"tEnAcItY iS oPeN sRcEd!!!!!11!1!" 🤡
literally all you have to do is to not be asian and have small ching chong eyes and you will see a folder called "intent". Thats an auth folder fucking retard. Why would a "free and open sourced" cheat have auth???? like fucking use your brain, or just get a new dev team ffs if they don't even know this shit. You wasted ur "600 dollars".

*the question:

View attachment 1090
View attachment 1091

View attachment 1088
View attachment 1089

fold

"tEnAcItY iS oPeN sRcEd!!!!!11!1!" 🤡
literally all you have to do is to not be asian and have small ching chong eyes and you will see a folder called "intent". Thats an auth folder fucking retard. Why would a "free and open sourced" cheat have auth???? like fucking use your brain, or just get a new dev team ffs if they don't even know this shit. You wasted ur "600 dollars".
womp womp

If you google "Tenacity client" the first result will be the website on which it clearly states "purchase". If you fail to do this basic amount of research then it's not unreasonable to think you paste everything off github without second thought, even the source leaks.
No one is gonna waste their time researching weather or not it's a source code leak. Again, we went based off the fucking repo description and assumed it is open-source, theres nothing else we need to do.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back