Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Clean ''Lorious'' CLIENT LEAKED BY VERBEL AFTER LIKE 3O MINS OF IT BEING ALIVE (idk if its safe tho)

i dont wanna check it 24/7, im not active user of it, and i dont want say, i want only say with u in discord, explain you situation, repeat NOT LIKE OMG IM NOT SKIDDED NOTHING WTF U MEAN, no, it just will be better for me
I just won't talk to you on discord

I just won't talk to you on discord
k so. bye
i dont want to talk right there. u can say whatever u want. but. on all this skid ka autoarmor and. invmanager i have one reason - im too lazy and for ka i have more 1 reason its cuz i lazy and idk how ac works.
i dont want speak with u cuz u dont want go discord where will be better for me. proof. and explain all this but u dont want k so bye
als. my. english. now is more broken cuz i want to. sleep but. idk why. i spelling time on this shit. k so gl

k so theres nothing to see cuz this shitty client have nothing.

for what. u saying. that lmao, u cracked beta which. is sooo bad. it can be rewrited 1000 times
Lmfao I only rly cracked it cuz its funny the file was leaked like straight up after client was released and its semi private

all this skid ka autoarmor and. invmanager i have one reason - im too lazy and for ka i have more 1 reason its cuz i lazy and idk how ac works.
So you are saying that you are just too stupid to make a hacked client?
explain all this but u dont want k so bye
The most stupid sentence of all, it's like when kindergardener says he got the best car in his home you ask him to show it and he says but i don't want to because *random reason* LOOOOOOL pretty sure if i came to discord u would just say shit

View attachment 256
damn he making it paid too bad i lost acsess to it
ye some people skid and sell it but wtf do they think is going to happen, all i could find was one vid of the client and the client has like 10 modules, all completly skidded they really think someone is going to buy that trash?

ye some people skid and sell it but wtf do they think is going to happen, all i could find was one vid of the client and the client has like 10 modules, all completly skidded they really think someone is going to buy that trash?
ofc some braindead monkey is gon buy that but eh

1641328320978.pngi litteraly gave same download they gave me (this is in their server's annoucements) 🤣

wdym like a "idk if its safe and has a prot", dude, stop trashtalikng lfmao. also ye ye its a rat dude i said its a rat when i sent link wdym
also, why u leaking shitty client which i did im think in a 3-4 days u r so bad cuz u leaked shit which no one wants, theres nothing to see, only modules base and some shitty modules.
if u rlly think like OH MY GOD I LEAKED CLIENT AT THE START. kid, i can recode it as hell so that means all things which u did is a trash.
qYpp1147Bzxp

looks like some quality is going on there in your protection :eek:
:eek:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back