Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Clean ''Lorious'' CLIENT LEAKED BY VERBEL AFTER LIKE 3O MINS OF IT BEING ALIVE (idk if its safe tho)

Not gon download cuz I do not know if it is safe but nice leak!

This client is shitty asf the owner is also scamming people with the client LOL

https://anonfiles.com/7ce4e058xd/Lorious_zip (idk if its safe and they asked for my hwid so it prob has a prot)
wdym like a "idk if its safe and has a prot", dude, stop trashtalikng lfmao. also ye ye its a rat dude i said its a rat when i sent link wdym
also, why u leaking shitty client which i did im think in a 3-4 days u r so bad cuz u leaked shit which no one wants, theres nothing to see, only modules base and some shitty modules.
if u rlly think like OH MY GOD I LEAKED CLIENT AT THE START. kid, i can recode it as hell so that means all things which u did is a trash.

This client is shitty asf the owner is also scamming people with the client LOL
💀
wdym like a "idk if its safe and has a prot", dude, stop trashtalikng lfmao. also ye ye its a rat dude i said its a rat when i sent link wdym
also, why u leaking shitty client which i did im think in a 3-4 days u r so bad cuz u leaked shit which no one wants, theres nothing to see, only modules base and some shitty modules.
if u rlly think like OH MY GOD I LEAKED CLIENT AT THE START. kid, i can recode it as hell so that means all things which u did is a trash.
OMG IM SO HAMRUFL KRKAER !!! U THINK IC CARE OMGGG

cope harder, imagine saying client is shit just to make it not look so bad after it getting leaked ur just making yourself look like bigger clown also care to explain the fake bypasses?

cope harder, imagine saying your client is shit after it getting leaked ur just making yourself look like bigger clown also care to explain the fake bypasses?
who said "OMG HOGOSHI SAID SOME FAKE BYPASSES WTF"

cope harder, imagine saying your client is shit after it getting leaked ur just making yourself look like bigger clown also care to explain the fake bypasses?
"imagine saying your client is shit"
dude, that's not mine client, u know nothing about this situation wdym

"imagine saying your client is shit"
dude, that's not mine client, u know nothing about this situation wdym
sorry but why are you defending it so much you just look like fucking fanboy

sorry but why are you defending it so much you just look like fucking fanboy
have a great day pls omg i didn't promise anything to anyone, I met a man, decided to help him a little with a client, why not, after which I threw a very fucking beta into a group of 5 people, anything else?

// EDIT: Inappropriate language (Krypton)

Last edited by a moderator:
in any case i am not anyone to this client except as just an assistant because he has almost no developers lmfao

didn't promise anything to anyone
? I didn't said that you 'promised' something lol
decided to help him a little with a client
Can i get info on what you "helped little" as 90% percent of the client is skidded
and AGAIN do you care why this "man" is making fake bypass videos and you are defending him?

About the video i'm talking about this he makes it looks like some silent disabler fly but the server uses silent ac and he would be banned instantly

Can i get info on what you "helped little" as 90% percent of the client is skidded
and AGAIN do you care why this "man" is making fake bypass videos and you are defending him?

About the video i'm talking about this he makes it looks like some silent disabler fly but the server uses silent ac and he would be banned instantly
i saw it thats the funniest video i ever saw

show me this 90% percent instead of autoarmo ka and utils pleaselepealepalspaesl

all simple:i didnt made anyhacked client thats my first exp, also please again, SHOW ME THIS 90%

also about vid, thats not my and questions not for me u know?

i did this client for one person with target just learn java, after which it turned out fucked up

this is just proof that it is the actual link and i didnt change it althought i didnt even download 1641318630438.png

? ye u didnt but u said like a fanboy lfmao but i did this only for a test, and my help has a target of my coding is i just wanted to code smthng cuz i coding rn my pvp client without any skid thing u know and whats then

i did this client for one person with target just learn java
i thought all you did was just a "little help" not teaching someone java
all simple:i didnt made anyhacked client thats my first exp,
why r u trying to help when you don't know anything yourself?
also about vid, thats not my and questions not for me u know?
i'm literally asking why are you defending hin when that video exists
show me this 90% percent instead of autoarmo ka and utils pleaselepealepalspaesl
you want more? The fly, and you saying the ka is skidded just proves that the client is trash
? ye u didnt but u said like a fanboy lfmao but i did this only for a test, and my help has a target of my coding is i just wanted to code smthng cuz i coding rn my pvp client without any skid thing u know and whats then
what are you even trying to say? "help has a target of my coding","i coding rn my pvp client","u know and whats then" nice english

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back