Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Clean ''Lorious'' CLIENT LEAKED BY VERBEL AFTER LIKE 3O MINS OF IT BEING ALIVE (idk if its safe tho)

i thought all you did was just a "little help" not teaching someone java
not the same? teaching and help its not the same?
why r u trying to help when you don't know anything yourself?
can u pls proof that, where im skidded fly, if u want i can give u skid list cuz theres only some utils for ka damage method and for inventory manipulating and boom!! thats all what i skidded. k so if u can proof of smthng else skidded Hogoshi#1706.
i'm literally asking why are you defending hin when that video exists
where did u found defending dude i saying this client is a trash but...
i saying this shit only cuz i did it in 3 days and i dont wanna focus on bypasses cuz idk how ac works, AGAIN: I WAS CODED ONLY 1 PVP CLIENT WHICH IS NOT FINISHED YET, i did it only for (a) test, no anything else.
you want more? The fly, and you saying the ka is skidded just proves that the client is trash
show me for example 1 line of "skidded fly" instead of damage method pls pls pls.
ka ye skidded, i said it, i skidded only ka, autoarmor, and invservice, nothing else
what are you even trying to say? "help has a target of my coding","i coding rn my pvp client","u know and whats then" nice english
oh sorry,
1. "help has a purpose of my coding", like, i just wanted to show how to code smthng like what I <- made like clickgui which so easily can be created and something.
2. "i coding rn my pvp client" thats means now i have a purpose - create PVP CLIENT, NOT HACKED, I DIT IT ONLY LIKE A BASE CLIENT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE.
3. "u know and whats then" k, "and what"*
also i can say big thanks cuz when im writing it i self learning english u know

i thought all you did was just a "little help" not teaching someone java

why r u trying to help when you don't know anything yourself?

i'm literally asking why are you defending hin when that video exists

you want more? The fly, and you saying the ka is skidded just proves that the client is trash

what are you even trying to say? "help has a target of my coding","i coding rn my pvp client","u know and whats then" nice english
k so i have some reasons not to continue
1. I don't give a damn, I'm just not going to be disgraced because of some bullshit
2. I have my own client and it's not him
3. for me now like 1:16 but i wasnt sleeping yesterday and i want to sleep
4. again, pls dm me and show me what i skidded instead of what i said and ill check it and prove thats my.

its not obfed and u cant just check if thats ratted or no wtf dude

stop saying the file is ratted u freaks i gave the donwload u gave me.

show me for example 1 line of "skidded fly" instead of damage method pls pls pls.
omfg i thought the fly looked so bad it was obviously skidded but man that code... it's not skidded but wtf were you or the "man" trying to do when you were writing for example this
Java:
                Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindForward.pressed = Keyboard.isKeyDown(Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindForward.getKeyCode());
                Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindLeft.pressed = Keyboard.isKeyDown(Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindLeft.getKeyCode());
                Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindBack.pressed = Keyboard.isKeyDown(Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindBack.getKeyCode());
                Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindRight.pressed = Keyboard.isKeyDown(Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindRight.getKeyCode());
                Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindSneak.pressed = Keyboard.isKeyDown(Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindSneak.getKeyCode());
                Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindJump.pressed = Keyboard.isKeyDown(Flight.mc.gameSettings.keyBindJump.getKeyCode());

1641321113434.png
sus

PLZ get the yaw between me and u UWU

Lorious (pasted with name obfuscation lol):
Java:
    public static float getYawBetween(final float yaw, final double srcX, final double srcZ, final double destX, final double destZ) {
        final double xDist = destX - srcX;
        final double zDist = destZ - srcZ;
        final float var1 = (float)(StrictMath.atan2(zDist, xDist) * 180.0 / 3.141592653589793) - 90.0f;
        return yaw + MathHelper.wrapAngleTo180_float(var1 - yaw);
    }

Massacre:
Java:
   public static float getYawBetween(float yaw, double srcX, double srcZ, double destX, double destZ) {
      double xDist = destX - srcX;
      double zDist = destZ - srcZ;
      float var1 = (float)(StrictMath.atan2(zDist, xDist) * 180.0D / 3.141592653589793D) - 90.0F;
   }

Nice rotation fixing method:

Eject:
Java:
  public static Rotation fixedRotations(double paramDouble1, double paramDouble2) {
        float f1 = MC.gameSettings.mouseSensitivity * 0.6F + 0.2F;
        float f2 = f1 * f1 * f1 * 8.0F;
        float f3 = (float) (paramDouble1 - lastRotation.yaw);
        float f4 = (float) (paramDouble2 - lastRotation.pitch);
        f3 = (float) (f3 - f3 % (f2 * 0.15D));
        f4 = (float) (f4 - f4 % (f2 * 0.15D));
        return new Rotation(lastRotation.yaw + f3, MathHelper.clamp_float(lastRotation.pitch + f4, -90.0F, 90.0F));
    }
Lorious:
Java:
   public static Rotation fixedRotations(final double paramDouble1, final double paramDouble2) {
        final float f1 = Minecraft.getMinecraft().gameSettings.mouseSensitivity * 0.6f + 0.2f;
        final float f2 = f1 * f1 * f1 * 8.0f;
        float f3 = (float)(paramDouble1 - RotationUtil.lastRotation.yaw);
        float f4 = (float)(paramDouble2 - RotationUtil.lastRotation.pitch);
        f3 -= (float)(f3 % (f2 * 0.15));
        f4 -= (float)(f4 % (f2 * 0.15));
        return new Rotation(RotationUtil.lastRotation.yaw + f3, MathHelper.clamp_float(RotationUtil.lastRotation.pitch + f4, -90.0f, 90.0f));
    }

Pretty sure both rotation utils are pasted this is just a little showcase

Nics Speed
Focus (pretty sure it's skidded too):
Java:
                if(this.mc.thePlayer.onGround && MovementUtil.isMoving()){
                    this.mc.thePlayer.jump();
                }
                else if(!MovementUtil.isMoving()){
                    MovementUtil.setMotion(0.0);
                }
                MovementUtil.setMotion(0.32);
Lorious:
Java:
if (Speed.mc.thePlayer.onGround && MovementUtil.isMoving()) {
                Speed.mc.thePlayer.jump();
            }
            else if (!MovementUtil.isMoving()) {
                MovementUtil.setMotion(0.0);
            }
            MovementUtil.setMotion(0.32);
Epic Prot:
Java:
this.hwids = new String[] { "721cfff5bdeb8f9218645352ce93608b1597f353", "eda83e7a44eedac5f81f7f137e1cd7ae65c9033c", "52a8c239f6f6525b27c7ddc0f75e35c004dd093a", "43d2dc49535bfa66cd85a07f056db46e9c5f16c0" };
Java:
    public static String getHwid() throws Exception {
        final String hwid = SHA1(System.getenv("PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER") + System.getenv("COMPUTERNAME") + System.getProperty("user.name"));
        return hwid;
    }

Whole font renderer is skidded from ohareware or someone who skidded it (lot of people do it lol) you can look into it urself as snippets of code wouldn't be efficient considering there is not much ways to do that method and just pasting whole classes will be bad aswell so if you wanna look into it, oharewares source is on thefinalcomebacks yt channel

Doesn't prove much but it's interesting
in any case i am not anyone to this client except as just an assistant
Java:
this.setDev("Hogoshi");

Funny thing is also that this client uses 3.141592653589793D these are the first 100 digits of pi, java has Math.pi and all of these leaked clients used that but when they got obfuscated it was changed to 3.141592653589793D but lorious wasn't obfuscated when released, proving that he had skidded these methods. (More info in post-63503), i found the value in chinahat proving that it was skidded too.

Also i will edit once i find something funny or skidded (it's pain to look at the code) (most of the code is skidded but im too lazy to find the source)

Last edited:
Also @Krypton Can you verify the file or something I didn't even download it so idk if its safe
Hey,

Yes I will take a look at it tomorrow once I have some time :)

Thanks and best regards
Krypton

Hey,

Yes I will take a look at it tomorrow once I have some time :)

Thanks and best regards
Krypton
K and LOL they spamming the file is ratted at their discord when i just posted the link thy gave me to the download lMFAooo (i dindt mean to write this in the reply i just alrdy did cuz im lazy)

View attachment 253
sus

PLZ get the yaw between me and u UWU

Lorious (pasted with name obfuscation lol):
Java:
    public static float getYawBetween(final float yaw, final double srcX, final double srcZ, final double destX, final double destZ) {
        final double xDist = destX - srcX;
        final double zDist = destZ - srcZ;
        final float var1 = (float)(StrictMath.atan2(zDist, xDist) * 180.0 / 3.141592653589793) - 90.0f;
    }

Massacre:
Java:
   public static float getYawBetween(float yaw, double srcX, double srcZ, double destX, double destZ) {
      double xDist = destX - srcX;
      double zDist = destZ - srcZ;
      float var1 = (float)(StrictMath.atan2(zDist, xDist) * 180.0D / 3.141592653589793D) - 90.0F;
   }

Nice rotation fixing method:

Eject:
Java:
  public static Rotation fixedRotations(double paramDouble1, double paramDouble2) {
        float f1 = MC.gameSettings.mouseSensitivity * 0.6F + 0.2F;
        float f2 = f1 * f1 * f1 * 8.0F;
        float f3 = (float) (paramDouble1 - lastRotation.yaw);
        float f4 = (float) (paramDouble2 - lastRotation.pitch);
        f3 = (float) (f3 - f3 % (f2 * 0.15D));
        f4 = (float) (f4 - f4 % (f2 * 0.15D));
        return new Rotation(lastRotation.yaw + f3, MathHelper.clamp_float(lastRotation.pitch + f4, -90.0F, 90.0F));
    }
Lorious:
Java:
   public static Rotation fixedRotations(final double paramDouble1, final double paramDouble2) {
        final float f1 = Minecraft.getMinecraft().gameSettings.mouseSensitivity * 0.6f + 0.2f;
        final float f2 = f1 * f1 * f1 * 8.0f;
        float f3 = (float)(paramDouble1 - RotationUtil.lastRotation.yaw);
        float f4 = (float)(paramDouble2 - RotationUtil.lastRotation.pitch);
        f3 -= (float)(f3 % (f2 * 0.15));
        f4 -= (float)(f4 % (f2 * 0.15));
        return new Rotation(RotationUtil.lastRotation.yaw + f3, MathHelper.clamp_float(RotationUtil.lastRotation.pitch + f4, -90.0f, 90.0f));
    }

Pretty sure both rotation utils are pasted this is just a little showcase

Epic Prot:
Java:
this.hwids = new String[] { "721cfff5bdeb8f9218645352ce93608b1597f353", "eda83e7a44eedac5f81f7f137e1cd7ae65c9033c", "52a8c239f6f6525b27c7ddc0f75e35c004dd093a", "43d2dc49535bfa66cd85a07f056db46e9c5f16c0" };
Java:
        final String hwid = SHA1(System.getenv("PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER") + System.getenv("COMPUTERNAME") + System.getProperty("user.name"));
        return hwid;
    }

Whole font renderer is skidded from ohareware or someone who skidded it (lot of people do it lol) you can look into it urself as snippets of code wouldn't be efficient considering there is not much ways to do that method and just pasting whole classes will be bad aswell so if you wanna look into it, oharewares source is on thefinalcomebacks yt channel

Doesn't prove much but it's interesting

Java:
this.setDev("Hogoshi");

Also i will edit once i find something funny or skidded (it's pain to look at the code) (most of the code is skidded but im too lazy to find the source)
i said, give me smthng instead of utils dude. im pretty sure u r not reading my messages, so, i dont wanna wait so maybe u tell your discord and i can explain ALL

i said, give me smthng instead of utils dude. im pretty sure u r not reading my messages, so, i dont wanna wait so maybe u tell your discord and i can explain ALL
but the utils have meaning right (not really in your client considering paste you full classes instead of what you need) and this meaning is in modules like killaura and the fact that it's util doesn't change anything it's obvious that you are incompetent skid and you doesn't know what is he doing bcs anyone that is competent enough to make client that will be publicly released would be able to code something like gcd fix (the method is skidded but i didn't found the source of it, i know that it was skidded because there were values with obfuscated names as arguments)

but the utils have meaning right (not really in your client considering paste you full classes instead of what you need) and this meaning is in modules like killaura and the fact that it's util doesn't change anything it's obvious that you are incompetent skid and you doesn't know what is he doing bcs anyone that is competent enough to make client that will be publicly released would be able to code something like gcd fix (the method is skidded but i didn't found the source of it, i know that it was skidded because there were values with obfuscated names as arguments)
again, dude, just add me in discord, i dont want to speak right there

no i wanna all the people that trusted you to be able to see all the evidence here :)
LMAO u will can just send our dm. i just. want. to explain u situation with this shitty client

LMAO u will can just send our dm. i just. want. to explain u situation with this shitty client
I don't wanna take the risks when you were lying multiple times u will just say that it is photoshoped or smth like that, what's wrong about being in public forum anyway?

Heyy,

So the source code seems clean to me, therefore I will change the thread title.

A small notice for this:
It's outdated it just updated plus you need to be whitelisted to use so lol
Yes you need to be whitelisted, but since the client is using hard-coded HWIDs:
Java:
private String[] hwids = new String[] { "721cfff5bdeb8f9218645352ce93608b1597f353", "eda83e7a44eedac5f81f7f137e1cd7ae65c9033c", "52a8c239f6f6525b27c7ddc0f75e35c004dd093a", "43d2dc49535bfa66cd85a07f056db46e9c5f16c0" };
You can simply replace one of the HWIDs by your own HWID.
The code to know your HWID is also in the client, here:
Java:
public class HWIDUtil {
    String hwid = SHA1(System.getenv("PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER") + System.getenv("COMPUTERNAME") + System.getProperty("user.name"));
    return hwid;
  }

private static String SHA1(String text) throws NoSuchAlgorithmException, UnsupportedEncodingException {
    MessageDigest md = MessageDigest.getInstance("SHA-1");
    byte[] sha1hash = new byte[40];
    md.update(text.getBytes("iso-8859-1"), 0, text.length());
    sha1hash = md.digest();
    return convertToHex(sha1hash);
  }

private static String convertToHex(byte[] data) {
    StringBuffer buf = new StringBuffer();
    for (int i = 0; i < data.length; ) {
      int halfbyte = data[i] >>> 4 & 0xF;
      int var4 = 0;
      while (true) {
        if (halfbyte >= 0 && halfbyte <= 9) {
          buf.append((char)(48 + halfbyte));
        } else {
          buf.append((char)(97 + halfbyte - 10));
        }
        halfbyte = data[i] & 0xF;
        if (var4++ >= 1)
          i++;
      }
    }
    return buf.toString();
  }
}
And there you go; you're whitelisted.

Thanks and best regards
Krypton

Heyy,

So the source code seems clean to me, therefore I will change the thread title.

A small notice for this:

Yes you need to be whitelisted, but since the client is using hard-coded HWIDs:
Java:
private String[] hwids = new String[] { "721cfff5bdeb8f9218645352ce93608b1597f353", "eda83e7a44eedac5f81f7f137e1cd7ae65c9033c", "52a8c239f6f6525b27c7ddc0f75e35c004dd093a", "43d2dc49535bfa66cd85a07f056db46e9c5f16c0" };
You can simply replace one of the HWIDs by your own HWID.
The code to know your HWID is also in the client, here:
Java:
public class HWIDUtil {
    String hwid = SHA1(System.getenv("PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER") + System.getenv("COMPUTERNAME") + System.getProperty("user.name"));
    return hwid;
  }

private static String SHA1(String text) throws NoSuchAlgorithmException, UnsupportedEncodingException {
    MessageDigest md = MessageDigest.getInstance("SHA-1");
    byte[] sha1hash = new byte[40];
    md.update(text.getBytes("iso-8859-1"), 0, text.length());
    sha1hash = md.digest();
    return convertToHex(sha1hash);
  }

private static String convertToHex(byte[] data) {
    StringBuffer buf = new StringBuffer();
    for (int i = 0; i < data.length; ) {
      int halfbyte = data[i] >>> 4 & 0xF;
      int var4 = 0;
      while (true) {
        if (halfbyte >= 0 && halfbyte <= 9) {
          buf.append((char)(48 + halfbyte));
        } else {
          buf.append((char)(97 + halfbyte - 10));
        }
        halfbyte = data[i] & 0xF;
        if (var4++ >= 1)
          i++;
      }
    }
    return buf.toString();
  }
}
And there you go; you're whitelisted.

Thanks and best regards
Krypton
LOLLL nice (i also made him retire from the client) and he kept spamming i ratted the leak

I don't wanna take the risks when you were lying multiple times u will just say that it is photoshoped or smth like that, what's wrong about being in public forum anyway?
i dont wanna check it 24/7, im not active user of it, and i dont want say, i want only say with u in discord, explain you situation, repeat NOT LIKE OMG IM NOT SKIDDED NOTHING WTF U MEAN, no, it just will be better for me

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back