Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source SELLING SIGMA NEXTGEN

bro ur hypixel "bypasses" can be replicated in about 5 seconds LMAO + you prob pasted em bcz u cant code
you won't find one client without hypixel bypasses go cry somewhere else

bro are u retarded or something? u could literally just get the sigma source by yourself and avoid paying 100$ for your shitty paste and probally the old sigma would still work on any modern cheating servers probally
"u can literally just get sigma source by yourself" Show me where its public

bro ur hypixel "bypasses" can be replicated in about 5 seconds LMAO + you prob pasted em bcz u cant code
It would be impossible to paste code because there is no 1.16.4 hacked client which is open source and actively gets updated with new hypixel bypasses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It would be impossible to paste code because there is no 1.16.4 hacked client which is open source and actively gets updated with new hypixel bypasses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you literally just find public bypasses and paste them dumbfuck

Why did I never think of this sigma male sigma business plan to make money 😔
newgen com is too smart now 😭 😔

i love stealing a clients src, adding skidded bypasses, calling it my own and charging $25 - $100 for it 🙏
wdym with "skidded", hes only trying to replicate sigma 1:1, this is very hard and is worth paying 100$ and also he only "forked" it right? 🤣🤡

i love stealing a clients src, adding skidded bypasses, calling it my own and charging $25 - $100 for it 🙏
yes theres tons of shit to skid when your client base is 1.16.4

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back