Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Which client ?

softcontrol

Reaction score
I welcome everyone. I would like to ask what software is better to take in life time, rise client or moon client and why? If play skywars and bedwars. P.S. on projects like cybecraft, masedworld,mineblaze and etc.

Both are fine, but tbh if I was you I would keep my money and learn java to code it myself.

I welcome everyone. I would like to ask what software is better to take in life time, rise client or moon client and why? If play skywars and bedwars. P.S. on projects like cybecraft, masedworld,mineblaze and etc.
Rise client has a better bypasses and he have very often updates, but moon no updates since 3-4 mouth and he is ONLY for Hypixel.

Rise client has a better bypasses and he have very often updates, but moon no updates since 3-4 mouth and he is ONLY for Hypixel.
moon had a full blocksmc disabler and verus bypasses

moon had a full blocksmc disabler and verus bypasses
LOL
as if it doesn 't exist in the Rise :trole:
And I will say right away, there were old verus disabler and even PvP.Land in the Rise

LOL
as if it doesn 't exist in the Rise :trole:
And I will say right away, there were old verus disabler and even PvP.Land in the Rise
in some things moon is better at like visuals etc. rise is better at bypasses but moon is better at not updating and still bypassing etc etc

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back