Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Weird Movement Flaggs

Neemo

Reaction score
Hey,
I am currently trying to bypass some weird Servers like UniversoCraft or HyCraft and on both (I mostly test on PracticePvP or how you want to call it) I get weird Movement Flaggs even though I am using moveFlying Movement Fix and do not Sprint.
Does someone know where this may originate from?

Where (or in which state to be precise) do you calculate the rotations you use in your movefix?

UniversoCraft uses grim + vulcan so you the movement fix on a scaffold plus some good rotations should bypass grim, for vulcan just sneak every 5/4 blocks. Hycraft uses Polar so it is much stricter you need heuristics for the killaura but their scaffold checks are pretty shit, though since they use AI it is much more likely you will get banned

Make sure the movefix is set to the current rotation and not the next rotation for example.

Wrong: event.setYaw(RotationUtil.getRotation(target));
Correct: event.setYaw(mc.thePlayer.rotationYawHead);

like that for example, or check if you are really sprinting because sometime you sprinting and you don't even know it.

Where (or in which state to be precise) do you calculate the rotations you use in your movefix?
Directly in the Event for my MoveFix. Its mostly like
yaw = [Insert Rotation]
(Correct Movement) event.setYaw(yaw);

Here is a few things you should check to make sure your movement correction is being done correctly:

1. You are calculating rotations before correcting the movement, e.g., if you are calculating them on pre motion, that is after the strafe has been done, you may want to move it to something before such as on update.
2. You are setting the yaw correctly, if you are not your movement will be incorrect. Lets say, you've are setting the variable 'yaw' on update and spoofing your rotations in pre motion, you'll want to be setting the yaw in your movement correction to 'yaw'.
3. You are not doing anything funny with the movement. If you, e.g., changing the motion in a way which flags the anticheat - maybe don't do that.

Hopefully this helps you with your issue.

Edit: also check if you are sprinting serverside, you most likely won't want to be doing that.

Here is a few things you should check to make sure your movement correction is being done correctly:

1. You are calculating rotations before correcting the movement, e.g., if you are calculating them on pre motion, that is after the strafe has been done, you may want to move it to something before such as on update.
2. You are setting the yaw correctly, if you are not your movement will be incorrect. Lets say, you've are setting the variable 'yaw' on update and spoofing your rotations in pre motion, you'll want to be setting the yaw in your movement correction to 'yaw'.
3. You are not doing anything funny with the movement. If you, e.g., changing the motion in a way which flags the anticheat - maybe don't do that.

Hopefully this helps you with your issue.

Edit: also check if you are sprinting serverside, you most likely won't want to be doing that.
The Problem is, I am currently doing it something like this:
If(event PreMotion) {
event.setYaw(yaw);
}else if(event CorrectMovement){
yaw = [Rotations];
event.setYaw(yaw);
}
Which should check all of your boxes.

The Problem is, I am currently doing it something like this:
If(event PreMotion) {
event.setYaw(yaw);
}else if(event CorrectMovement){
yaw = [Rotations];
event.setYaw(yaw);
}
Which should check all of your boxes.
Where is the yaw being calculated? The value must be the same in both pre motion and correct movement.
Never mind - I just realised it's being done in correct movement. Would you mind sharing the complete piece of code?

Also make sure to test if it works on Grim (on a server like Loysia or Anticheat-test) - if it does not than there is an issue with the movement correction otherwise it's likely something else.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back