Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Vulcan Aim (Rotation)

idkmanlol

Reaction score
Apparently this is Vulcan Aim - Y, i have seen the previous post on this, but i couldn't find out how the fucked fields are set so.

So yeah how does the data processer get the fucked fields n stuff.

Im guessing its just if your yaw moves too much (over 20 degrees) but limiting the angle of change didnt work still flagged this aim check
1696707506334.png

Last edited:
Apparently this is Vulcan Aim - Y, i have seen the previous post on this, but i couldn't find out how the fucked fields are set so.

So yeah how does the data processer get the fucked fields n stuff.

Im guessing its just if your yaw moves too much (over 20 degrees) but limiting the angle of change didnt work still flagged this aim check
View attachment 865
I have had the same issue over and over again but I myself was not able to fully fix it and only minimalize it, I've heard that this may be caused due to a minor Calculation Error but was not able to pinpoint the exact source. Limiting the Angle would also not make that much sense because I have seen some Clients having full instant Rotations which with that in mind would flag af

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back