Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Via Version Banning on Hypixel ( 1.12.2 )

Cosm0

Reaction score
Hello, so im doing my client on 1.8.9 with via mcp from here ( https://github.com/ViaVersionMCP/ViaMCP/ ).
I'm getting banned on hypixel using 1.12.2 via version because there is something to fix with watchdog on via version.
I also tried to divide the facings(XYZ) by 16, without that fix it bans me in 2 minutes, with the fix it takes to ban me in around 5 or 6 minutes.
I see also that Moon Client and Adapt Client haves the fixes for the via version.

Is it something to do with the placement block?

I am feeling kind so here
First do this not really important but yeah
After make mixins for:
1. MixinEntity
@Inject(method = "getCollisionBorderSize", at = @At("HEAD"), cancellable = true)
private void getCollisionBorderSize(final CallbackInfoReturnable<Float> callbackInfoReturnable) {
if (Nexus.getNexus().getModuleManager().getModuleByClass(ViaVersionFix.class).isEnabled()) {
callbackInfoReturnable.setReturnValue(0.0F);
}
}
2. MixinEntityLivingBase
@ModifyConstant(method = "onLivingUpdate", constant = @Constant(doubleValue = 0.005D))
private double ViaVersion_MovementThreshold(double constant) {
if (Nexus.getNexus().getModuleManager().getModuleByClass(ViaVersionFix.class).isEnabled()) {
return 0.003D;
}
return 0.005D;
}
Also maybe, just maybe follow the fixes they gave you here

I am feeling kind so here
First do this not really important but yeah
After make mixins for:
1. MixinEntity

2. MixinEntityLivingBase

Also maybe, just maybe follow the fixes they gave you here
you need 2 more fixes but yeah, thats a good step in the direction xd

you need 2 more fixes but yeah, thats a good step in the direction xd
i think i missed collisions but those aren't really that important, if I missed smth else its probably because my viaversion is broken and crashes on hypixel.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back