Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected This file rat or real?

I have a goofy ahh pc and i can't run vm
Password: 12345 https://workupload.com/file/QPDmnvNykEv
⚠️WARNING TEST IT ON VIRTUAL MACHINE ⚠️
>Augustus client
>not 2.6 (or 2.5)
>.exe
I wonder 🤔

In case you'll ever have doubts about any other file, think of this. If Augustus got cracked it would be a big event, so unless you see tens of videos from kids on youtube with Augustus crack pop up, then Augustus hasn't been cracked. And if you're downloading something that claims to be augustus 2.6, then just use this instead as it's the original source.

Last edited:
>Augustus client
>not 2.6 (or 2.5)
>.exe
I wonder 🤔

In case you'll ever have doubts about any other file, think of this. If Augustus got cracked it would be a big event, so unless you see tens of videos from kids on youtube with Augustus crack pop up, then Augustus hasn't been cracked. And if you're downloading something that claims to be augustus 2.6, then just use this instead as it's the original source.
xD i knew it

>Augustus client
>not 2.6 (or 2.5)
>.exe
I wonder 🤔

Also i am so idiot why i post that

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back