Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Thea latest SRC Leak

Michaelz

Reaction score
Garbage client, a high change of being ratted, do not run outside of VM,
do not run this client in general as it's worthless trash and this thread exists just to stop people from using it and to show the developer he is a giant faggot.

This is not obfuscated unlike the other leak so everyone can see how pasted it is.

(Will be updated with never versions)

19/07/23: https://workupload.com/file/5hs4fe7Cw9p

As stated earlier, do not use this if you don't want to lose your discord token and brain cells.
1689849489054.png1689849475681.png
More tomfoolery from "iluaforfun" aka "chip":
1689851589601.png1689851576626.png1689851563245.png1689851539027.png

As to how i got the src i got it using the power of my extremely hidden and subtle rat:
1689851683125.png

Attachments

• 1689851597586.png
    1689851597586.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
1689801584012.png
made by this fucking faggot that doesn't have a pc good enough to run Minecraft.

DU **** WIE KANN MAN EIG NUR SO NEN **** WIE DU SEIN?!?!?! BIN NEN FUCKING ANFÄNGER

Last edited by a moderator:
do not run this client in general as it's worthless trash and this thread exists just to stop people from using it and to show the developer he is a giant faggot.

This is not obfuscated unlike the other leak so everyone can see how pasted it is.

As stated earlier, do not use this if you don't want to lose your discord token and brain cells.

its not ratted dumbass

View attachment 772View attachment 771
View attachment 777View attachment 776View attachment 775View attachment 774

As to how i got the src i got it using the power of my extremely hidden and subtle rat:
View attachment 779
That’s some really dumb skids you have to handle there. But kinda funny to read death threads because of a client leak haha. Gives me Michael(Jannik) flashbacks

View attachment 779
nooooooo you ratted me
resetting my pc stole ~30 Minutes of my life time
oh no
i planned to reset my pc anyway idrc

View attachment 779
Wait wait wait.. if you saw the entire source code of the client.. Why is it a "high chance that its ratted"? You saw the damn source code right? So how are you not sure that its "ratted" or not?

Wait wait wait.. if you saw the entire source code of the client.. Why is it a "high chance that its ratted"? You saw the damn source code right? So how are you not sure that its "ratted" or not?
I didn't spend time looking through your garbage src as i still want to keep some of my sanity

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back