Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Silent slow rotations

Femboy

Reaction score
Trying to make slow rotations clientside but it only works when using mc.thePlayer.rotationYaw/mc.thePlayer.rotationPitch so what do I use instead to get my yaw / pitch on the server and not the client?
sRQPXhf.png

Attachments

• sRQPXhf.png
    sRQPXhf.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 266
[QUOTE = "LICKKKKKKK, post: 61823, member: 230"]
Can i see your rotation code?
[/ QUOTE]
Do you have discord?

Bruh............ updateRotation(oldRotation,NewRotation,Speed)

If u dont even know how to save ur last rotation than just delete ur client...

[QUOTE = "xkeksbyte, post: 61847, member: 73"]
If u dont even know how to save ur last rotation than just delete ur client ...
[/ QUOTE]
No need to be rude I'm just asking for help

Minecraft give you all what you need. first, update rotation. : https://pastebin.com/CaRc3aNy, the first field is ur current yaw, the second field is the previous yaw, (mc.thePlayer.prevRotationYaw), the third field is the speed.

Minecraft give you all what you need. first, update rotation. : https://pastebin.com/CaRc3aNy, the first field is ur current yaw, the second field is the previous yaw, (mc.thePlayer.prevRotationYaw), the third field is the speed.
I've tried changing the "yaw" to mc.thePlayer.prevRotationYaw but then it doesn't aim at all so not sure I understand what you mean or I'm doing it incorrectly

I've tried changing the "yaw" to mc.thePlayer.prevRotationYaw but then it doesn't aim at all so not sure I understand what you mean or I'm doing it incorrectly
change it to lastReportedYaw and try that. In theory it should work. But its stupid to do it like that

Hello,
it isnt complicated at all. Just give your method 2 more parameters, the method head should look like this:
getRotationsFromPositions(float prevYaw, float prevPitch, double x, double y, double z) {...}

use prevYaw and prevPitch instead of lastReportedYaw/rotationYaw or whatever u use atm
wherever u use this method u save your last rotations in 2 variables called whatever u want

set them after setting your rotations
and make sure it default value are ur current rotations

or if u have it, u can use your event fields so u can skip it

if u have any questions, feel free to ask
*(this is an optional possibility)

Regards,
eiken

Hello,
it isnt complicated at all. Just give your method 2 more parameters, the method head should look like this:
getRotationsFromPositions(float prevYaw, float prevPitch, double x, double y, double z) {...}

use prevYaw and prevPitch instead of lastReportedYaw/rotationYaw or whatever u use atm
wherever u use this method u save your last rotations in 2 variables called whatever u want

set them after setting your rotations
and make sure it default value are ur current rotations

or if u have it, u can use your event fields so u can skip it

if u have any questions, feel free to ask
*(this is an optional possibility)

Regards,
eiken
I'm very new to this so sorry if I'm dumb but should this work or is it incorrect also is there an easier way to get yaw and pitch without using C03

It does seem to work from what I know but the rotations are very "jittery" if I can fix that

I'm very new to this so sorry if I'm dumb but should this work or is it incorrect also is there an easier way to get yaw and pitch without using C03
I dont know your code, so there are 2 options:
1. u send a snippet where you set your rotations
2. or u explain it exactly

Regards,
eiken

I dont know your code, so there are 2 options:
1. u send a snippet where you set your rotations
2. or u explain it exactly

Regards,
eiken
Do you have discord? Would make things faster

shape1