Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source SELLING SIGMA NEXTGEN

if you are not the owner then why are are u selling the client, why do we need to contact you, why do you have the source, why did you invest 600$ in it. When u have no commits, how did you recode the RenderUtils etc. 🧠
I've already proven I don't own sigma nextgen. I am no longer selling it. No longer affiliated. Didn't make the commits in RenderUtils. No point in continuing to argue unless you're here to seek my attention.

I've already proven I don't own sigma nextgen. I am no longer selling it. No longer affiliated. Didn't make the commits in RenderUtils. No point in continuing to argue unless you're here to seek my attention.
fold

When this whole conflict started I expected that there might be some intelligent conversation with you, but as always, people don't change and you're even more of a moron than I expected. I can't even find the words to describe how absolutely retarded you are, trying to get into a dev team of a client that literally everyone makes fun of, raiding their discord server like a 12 year old master hacker and then trying to sell the source code lul

When this whole conflict started I expected that there might be some intelligent conversation with you, but as always, people don't change and you're even more of a moron than I expected. I can't even find the words to describe how absolutely retarded you are, trying to get into a dev team of a client that literally everyone makes fun of, raiding their discord server like a 12 year old master hacker and then trying to sell the source code lul
yap yap yap

stop being gay
mp,504x516,gloss,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back