Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Application Searching for developers

VoofixMC

Reaction score
Hello, search someone want code a hacked client.. Hypixel client..

My discord is: Voofix#6666

My Abilites:
Java idea: 8.5 - 10
English: not pretty good but 7 - 10

So i will be happy if i will make a hacked client with like four devs xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Your discord tag isn't even valid...

Hello,

I changed your post prefix and title to the content itself.
Next time please add a good title and prefix.

Have a fantastic day
Krypton

Hello, search someone want code a hacked client.. Hypixel client..

My discord is: Voofix#6666

My Abilites:
Java idea: 8.5 - 10
English: not pretty good but 7 - 10

So i will be happy if i will make a hacked client with like four devs xd
max is 100?

you are literally replying to a 2 year old post
Ok? Also I feel like I know you
Oh yes, that client discord which was a 1.8.8 client and paid for no reason when I can make my own client along with bypasses for free

Last edited:
Ok? Also I feel like I know you
Oh yes, that client discord which was a 1.8.8 client and paid for no reason when I can make my own client along with bypasses for free
It's not paid? There has been multiple opportunities to get the client for free, but that program died out when development slowed and I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue. And I'm not sure if you realize, but you can always "do it yourself" for cheaper. Sure I can buy a house, but buying is for losers and there's no reason to spend money when I can cut down my own trees and build one for free. Only issue is that it'll be harder to make, take longer, and you'll have a worse result. Not to mention you'll have to actively maintain every part of it. On the other end, you can buy a house, pay people to maintain it, and call it a day. But my original comment was never about clients or cheats, just letting you know that you bumped a 2 year old thread to the top of the forum

It's not paid? There has been multiple opportunities to get the client for free, but that program died out when development slowed and I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue. And I'm not sure if you realize, but you can always "do it yourself" for cheaper. Sure I can buy a house, but buying is for losers and there's no reason to spend money when I can cut down my own trees and build one for free. Only issue is that it'll be harder to make, take longer, and you'll have a worse result. Not to mention you'll have to actively maintain every part of it. On the other end, you can buy a house, pay people to maintain it, and call it a day. But my original comment was never about clients or cheats, just letting you know that you bumped a 2 year old thread to the top of the forum
Hummus Client IS paid.
And I'm not sure if you realize, but you can always "do it yourself" for cheaper
And I'm not sure if you realize, but that's what I said.
But my original comment was never about clients or cheats, just letting you know that you bumped a 2 year old thread to the top of the forum
Ya

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back