Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected ryu leak

"OMG GUYS RYU CLIENT LEAKED"
Have fun getting trough the protection you fucking idiot. These leaks are so pointless only retards would actually make a thread about this, you probably posted this just because you bought a ryu account from a reseller, got scammed and are now salty xdd

"OMG GUYS RYU CLIENT LEAKED"
Have fun getting trough the protection you fucking idiot. These leaks are so pointless only retards would actually make a thread about this, you probably posted this just because you bought a ryu account from a reseller, got scammed and are now salty xdd
nah i actually did get my ryu license, just that the client is pure dogshit and got a better one so i leaked this goofy shit but okay smart guy
🤓

also why should i be salty over a haze client if they are skidded anyways
💀

latest ryu version leaked
uncracked so its not runnable (i think), pls someone crack it

this client is dogshit btw, haze clients are ass and barely bypass (this client loses every 1v1 against most clients no matter what AC)
25€ client which should be free cuz very bad bypasses

anyways here you guys go: https://www.mediafire.com/file/w1u2ivm8lpu05ue/ryu.zip/file
idk if it will get cracked bc it have a very big protection, like the obfuscation, the hwid lock soo good luck

how many more crack requests
people think everyone on masterof13fps is a reverse engineering god and could crack anything posted here
and if they could they prob would not waste time on this 💀

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back