Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Rise6 cracked by HCU

Moderator notice:
This post has not been checked by a staff member and might be infected. You need to check it yourself if you want to use it.
I mean yeah, but that's kind of a problem in this community is that no sane person would realistically stick in here post college age, i don't even know how the buying system works since i never bought from that garbo website (though there few good clients like dortware or sensation) but i assume it was protected somehow and people weren't just like paying trough discord (right?) and when you visit a website you are automatically giving it your IP, i don't really think it's an age issue as for example i would be ok with visiting a website made by like 17 year old and trusting them with my IP and username, etc., it's more of him being an antisocial, braindead faggot xd
it's sad these people don't get real jobs because their reputation is ruined from doxxing and swatting, real potential.

it's still impressive teenagers can be capable of insane visuals (tenacity for example) as they could have real jobs in java and get paid really well
Assuming they didn't just paste it all xd. Yeah tenacity especially ha(d/s ?) some really talented people behind it (everyone except cedo actually)

it's sad these people don't get real jobs because their reputation is ruined from doxxing and swatting, real potential.
Is it really though? Like i don't see an interviewer finding that, unless it would go something like the cedo situation but where'd he also get doxed

yea but we can't say the same about rise devs... "superEnable"

Is it really though? Like i don't see an interviewer finding that, unless it would go something like the cedo situation but where'd he also get doxed
there is a small possibility they find it but usually these jobs in programming require demonstration via visual tests or something like that
yea but we can't say the same about rise devs... "superEnable"
truly a superenable moment LOL

truly a superenable moment LOL
"DO NOT OVERRIDE THIS"

shutterstock_112225889.jpg

meanwhile Cystemz playing harmful with doxxing someone who not even HCU member with "the end of hcu pt.1" title (waiting for pt.2)

rn they just removed 1-2 check and added a trash http request (qprotect saved us)
Quality check, i'm sure it took you guys 2 more minutes before cracking it, now he just has repeat something like this 43 000 times and it may take you a day to crack it!
meanwhile Cystemz playing harmful with doxxing someone who not even HCU member with "the end of hcu pt.1" title (waiting for pt.2)
Could you send me that? Sounds hillarious (couldn't find it on youtube 😭)

the "dox" was on me, it was a fake dox that he zoomed into a random fuckin google maps called it my home said 2 random people were my parents, and had a picture of me when i almost got kidney failure and died 2 times (gaining weight from meds) when i was 13 (im 16 now and lost weight), the video got taken down from a manual reviewer and ill have a video of xavier soon and the staff team.
oh fuck that's sick of them to do that...

also do anyone think rise is pasted or has some code pasted? like he gave credits for some bypasses like new ncp no slow
sorry if i sound retarded

also do anyone think rise is pasted or has some code pasted? like he gave credits for some bypasses like new ncp no slow
sorry if i sound retarded
people can all the time give advice for speeds or flies for clients, it's helpful for the devs, but other than that i think rise is pasted. sad that such a good client fell off

people can all the time give advice for speeds or flies for clients, it's helpful for the devs, but other than that i think rise is pasted. sad that such a good client fell off
Yeah, rise was the fucking client on cubecraft or redesky, it started going to shit with like rise 5.4

How tf do I open that ? ( pls help me I dont know what are those things )

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back