Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Rise 6.1.25 crack

updated to 6.100.24
at least mention where you get these cracks from instead of saying “qreaj cracked this”. qreaj didn’t have the jar so he couldn’t have cracked it

edit: qreaj only made the patcher, he wasn’t part of getting the jar, running the patcher and uploading the crack

at least mention where you get these cracks from instead of saying “qreaj cracked this”. qreaj didn’t have the jar so he couldn’t have cracked it

edit: qreaj only made the patcher, he wasn’t part of getting the jar, running the patcher and uploading the crack
if i know who get the jar i would credits them too
qreaj didnt say shit so idk who provides him the jar

if i know who get the jar i would credits them too
qreaj didnt say shit so idk who provides him the jar
I provide the jars to idk1ware and he cracks them using qreajs patcher. please credit wonderland next time you post the link <3

I provide the jars to idk1ware and he cracks them using qreajs patcher. please credit wonderland next time you post the link <3
aight
edit:i got this crack from qreaj’s discord,not from wonderland.

50C97DCA-A915-43B6-A07E-F48BBDFA1B43.jpeg
B6B235EA-3947-4EE9-ADA0-AE0DDA19F20B.jpeg

Last edited:

edit: qreaj only made the patcher, he wasn’t part of getting the jar, running the patcher and uploading the
Can you convert this to version? This not works on me

So uhm, 3KIQ found a webhook in the crack. The link is now dead thanks to some ppls. Just a warning next time you run a crack from idk1ware or qreaj. I added proof of these as attachments. If you want to see the rest of this join our dc .gg/KBGX8FTAXa

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 60
  • image.png
    image.png
    337.4 KB · Views: 55
So uhm, 3KIQ found a webhook in the crack. The link is now dead thanks to some ppls. Just a warning next time you run a crack from idk1ware or qreaj. I added proof of these as attachments. If you want to see the rest of this join our dc .gg/KBGX8FTAXa
ik

just asked qreaj,he said this
A44B1ABF-92C4-4439-A313-995CFCC8EC9C.jpeg

updated
also if youre crashing remove the rise auth from your hosts file

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back