Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

[REQUEST] Temper Client

Client doesn't have proper rounding shader and a developer that can record videos with average quality, however it has average speed bhop and a developer that promoted "thunderware", client with intent base and broken slider offsets. I wouldn't be surprised if this was by the same skidder. Not worth leaking nor cracking

I do not have shaders implemented in the client yet. The main premise is a nicely bypassing cheap client (while I don't think my bhop is average). Thunderware was an old client I was a developer at - I did not code the base nor the clickgui - the person that coded that was K1le, he made the original base of TW, but I am no longer associated with it.

aka: idk what skidder you're refering to

also the client's jar has not been released to the public yet
your website doesn't load properly for me, + freenom domain? Also you have asked some really stupid questions on eric goldes discord, this one exposes you for pasting your fontrenderer (if you actually bothered to make one you would know how it worked). You couldn't even color an image without help from others. And what the fuck is this? Like man, I understand that there's a learning curve to game cheats and mcp, and a lot of these questions/messages would be fine, if you actually recoded the damn cheat after you learned them. This cheat isn't worth the purchase, nor is it worth the time it takes to crack, it's just another paste

Last edited:
your website doesn't load properly for me, + freenom domain? Also you have asked some really stupid questions on eric goldes discord, this one exposes you for pasting your fontrenderer (if you actually bothered to make one you would know how it worked). You couldn't even color an image without help from others. And what the fuck is this? Like man, I understand that there's a learning curve to game cheats and mcp, and a lot of these questions/messages would be fine, if you actually recoded the damn cheat after you learned them. This cheat isn't worth the purchase, nor is it worth the time it takes to crack, it's just another paste
it is skidded, have seen dm with luka forver and tengokyu

I would have to add that I just wanted to see some screenshots or a discord of your client, I don't understand what you mean by stupid. Also would like to add that I am not good at fucking rendering things. Most of these issues you mention have already been fixed. (I do know how the Font Renderer works, but I did not know how I could split the different chars from the TTF that I would be able to color each one with a different color)

I did recode Temper. The original client, Sernant was a 60% Autumn and MintyCodes paste. Besides the obvious allegations of skidding my notifications which I did not, these claims have no basis.

And the alleged ss of me saying "unsigned types are Objects", I do have to add that I am learning C++ and I'm not well versed in data types and such. Hope this clears up some things for others.

Also pc issue if website doesn't load & I had the domain registered a while ago and don't want to spend a lot of money on something like that, while I do consider changing it some time soon
not pc issue, issue with any screen smaller than 1920x1080, my laptop is 1280x720. Also you should learn the language before making a client.

And why did you block me on discord man? We were having a nice chat

Last edited:
did not block you, I have my dms turned off on all servers.
also I might have to add that I have an Oracle certificate in Java
also thanks for pointing out the website thing I did not test any other resolutions while the website is still very much usable
A certificate doesn't mean anything if you've shown that you don't know what you're doing...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back