Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client [REQUEST] Old Novoline Src

Bruh this is not the source this is just a novoline crack you want people to deobf for you,
why did you label this as source?

Also by the sounds of it you probably want to 5kid the whole thing, Novoline was never good at visuals, why would someone want visuals from novo when there is stuff like jello src.

Last edited:
Hello,

First of all, thanks for adding threads to our forum and making it bigger!

I however changed the thread tag and title to match to your request. Don't put false information in the tag and title for the next time, thanks.

See you around on the forum
Krypton

Bruh this is not the source this is just a novoline crack you want people to deobf for you,

Also by the sounds of it you probably want to 5kid the whole thing, Novoline was never good at visuals, why would someone want visuals from novo when there is stuff like jello src.
Is anything even bypass on old Novoline crack? NO. Why would I need the bypass when I can make my own? I am good at coding bypass but I am the worst at coding visuals so that's why I asked. Just think before you say

And no, I don't want my client to be considered as a BTC miner. Some people are actually stupid like when they look at one of the themes they think that's the only theme for the client.

Lmao this screams 5kid , Novo was shit in visuals, Legit everyone wants their client to look like jello.
Also you asked for "eclipse ready" src, why tf do you need it eclipse ready if all you want is the "visuals", it obvious you want to 5kid this

Last edited:
Lmao this screams 5kid , Novo was shit in visuals, Legit everyone wants their client to look like jello.
Also you asked for "eclipse ready" src, why tf do you need it eclipse ready if all you want is the "visuals", it obvious you want to 5kid this
Dear my guy this is a fucking like almost 1 year old Novo cracked build so why tf i want to have the fucking bypass?

why not. No wonder why Imminent told that most people in here are retards

No LowDepTraii, the only retard here is you,
You come here and ask people to deobfuscate novoline for "Visuals"
(you even asked for it to be eclipse ready, why would you need that just for visuals?) ,
Novo was shit at visuals, you just want to 5kid the whole thing.
Sure the bypasses are 1 year old or whatever you are trying to say, it's still better then most clients that have had their src's leaked.
Also, no one cares what this "Imminent" thinks.

Last edited:
Could you guys please be friendly to each other? Thanks.

No LowDepTraii, the only retard here is you,
You come here and ask people to deobfuscate novoline for "Visuals"
(you even asked for it to be eclipse ready, why would you need that just for visuals?) ,
Novo was shit at visuals, you just want to 5kid the whole thing.
Sure the bypasses are 1 year old or whatever you are trying to say, it's still better then most clients that have had their src's leaked.
Also, no one cares what this "Imminent" thinks.
I am sorry but I haven't said that I am a 5kidder

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back