Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

[REQUEST] I need help with implementing 1.9 GlowESP into 1.8

MasterOf13FPS

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MasterOf13FPS
Reaction score
As the title says, I need help with implementing 1.9 GlowESP into 1.8. I would really appreciate if some one helped me to do this.

-Dejanmatic

The glow esp is already in 1.8 it is called spectator outlines. Just search for the keybind for it and add an if clause to the method that returns true if the keybind is pressed. Then the glow esp should be drawn.

The glow esp is already in 1.8 it is called spectator outlines. Just search for the keybind for it and add an if clause to the method that returns true if the keybind is pressed. Then the glow esp should be drawn.
I've already done it, but when I enable it the entity model goes full white and everything else goes black. Then again when I have it enabled and I open a container/clickgui/inventory it renders the model as it should in the GlowESP, but everything else is black.
I'll post two pictures here.
Picture where I have it enabled, but I don't have a containter/clickgui/inventory open: http://imgur.com/a/EquLz

Picture where I have it enabled, but I have my inventory open: http://imgur.com/a/tf8V2

Did you change another method than that one called isRenderEntityOutlines or func_174985_d? Because there is no need for that and it should render flawlessly if you only change that because that activates the glowing effect. If you changed something else too it would be the best if you undo that changes and only change the isRenderEntityOultines method.

PS: My english is not the best, sorry for that :)

where i can find that ?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back