Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Clean [RELEASE] Swindle SRC - Minus protection and "cleaned"

MasterOf13FPS

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MasterOf13FPS
Reaction score
I did make a poll to drop swindles src, but i never said i wouldn't release it despite it already being released lmao

also verbles claim swindle wasnt clean was bs, well its code wasn't clean lmao, sloppier then mine and that says something, but the actual src contained no rats, if it did and i haven't found it and i feel sorry for those that used swindle with there pcs connected to the internet without wireshark.

Atleast the version I'm releasing to you folks doesn't have annoying protection aswell as eclipse ready, I have also did some refractoring and cleanups on this swindle src (removing the unnecassary retarded excessive booleans that arent used in aura for example, also removed newdawns slick from this src as it wasnt really needed AT ALL and added a whole 2+ mb aswell the whole gamerender class causes more then 10 unsolvable errors so ive removed that and just changed fonts to fricking arial)
[please not original swindle src was NOT eclipse ready and did contain errors aswell as mem leaks, this sill has a mem leak as verbles altman kinda needs the resource to be unclosed and im not fucing with his altman that doesnt even have a direct login]

Here is swindles SEMI CLEANED src, it contains less pointless utilities , multiple comments of me critisizing verbles redundant and skidded code, and comments of be being like "wtf" on this error or dead code, this base also contains verbles file utils, which are resource leak heavy guys so enjoy using them

if your smart, dont use this base unless your going to clean it more then i have, its not worth it, even as much as ive cleaned it and removed the errors from its still messy as hell, oh not to mention the keybinds dont work lmao, they didnt in the original swindle src release either

[HIDE]
DL Link 1: https://transfer.sh/efUYP/Swindle%20-%20Improved%20SRC.rar
DL Link 2: https://files.catbox.moe/kyi7rc.rar
They are both the same, just incase your wondering
Link to compiled jar 1: https://files.catbox.moe/s8aorj.jar
Link to compiled jar 2: https://transfer.sh/3F3rP/Swindle.jar
[/HIDE]

Last edited by a moderator:
iam loser ins this idont know how to use src : (

iam loser ins this idont know how to use src : (
Download MCP 918 or MCP 910, then run decompile.bat and delete any folder inside mcp/src

make a new folder in src called "minecraft"

drop all the files in here in the minecraft folder

open eclipse and start new project

ez

Yeah, let me just say some things.

I have said my self multiple times that Swindle's codebase is garbage, so I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by repeating me.

"please not original swindle src was NOT eclipse ready and did contain errors"

It didn't contain errors, that's on you.

"multiple comments of me critisizing verbles redundant and skidded code"

I've already said it isn't great. I'm still waiting for you to criticize Anaconda.

" oh not to mention the keybinds dont work lmao, they didnt in the original swindle src release either"

Uhh, not true.

"this base also contains verbles file utils, which are resource leak heavy guys so enjoy using them"

If you are trying to make something useful and want to trash talk them, don't include them and make them yourself.

Yeah, let me just say some things.

I have said my self multiple times that Swindle's codebase is garbage, so I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by repeating me.

I've already said it isn't great. I'm still waiting for you to criticize Anaconda.

" oh not to mention the keybinds dont work lmao, they didnt in the original swindle src release either"

Uhh, not true.

"this base also contains verbles file utils, which are resource leak heavy guys so enjoy using them"

If you are trying to make something useful and want to trash talk them, don't include them and make them yourself.

Sorry verble no, you use intelij, which ignores errors, infact it ignored about 20 errors, 5 dead codes (3 of which where in default mc so im not holding that against u), oh and not to mention, atleast my own file utils dont resource leak, it loads files and stops.

Your right, you did say swindle was great, you then also claim your code is clean, but you cant make a switch statement without forgetting to add all case statements or a default case.

Uhh, not true.

Why dont u just download swindle src and try for urself, .bind killaura r, broken

I have made my own file utils, infact they load from the users documents, and they actually do something called ``resource.close()``. You know if ur not reading the resource, you should close it

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back