Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected raze client [intent paste client]

Do you have the memory of a gold fish or what? Because your pathetic lies to save your own dignity aren't clicking together
what hes saying makes complete sense here. actually, i think you are the one missunderstanding him.
let me help you: first, hes saying that your english is better than his because you are probably older tham him. then he goes on to state that he is infact 15 years old. this makes complete sense. he just said: "your english is better than mine because you are older".

for more english lessons you can subscribe and like and dont forget to comment.

"leaking" a free client lmao, this is my side project client which I am not going to try earn money from
Nothing wrong with that but don't say you've made stuff that is clearly just copy pasted 😭

what hes saying makes complete sense here. actually, i think you are the one missunderstanding him.
let me help you: first, hes saying that your english is better than his because you are probably older tham him. then he goes on to state that he is infact 15 years old. this makes complete sense. he just said: "your english is better than mine because you are older".

for more english lessons you can subscribe and like and dont forget to comment.
I meant that as, isn't it dumb that he is saying that he is justification for speaking english worse is a year difference? But i agree that what i said didn't make sense and was incorrect at the time.

i did buy an obfuscater, 1.4.5 is going to be obfuscated, nothing is pasted. Everything is literally custom like ffs f off hater
If you don't like a client just say it no need to steal source, plus we have a good amount of fanbase that like our client

EDIT: we recoded the killaura, there aren't any weird if statements anymore for those mob heads lmfao
bro stop talking shit your client is filled with shit to the brim

pasted from literal every client src
i love "your"disablers
i love "your"killaura rotations
i love "your"randomization
i love "your" conventions
i love "your"notification system
i love "your"event system
i love "your" client base
i love "your" bypasses

bro stop talking shit your client is filled with shit to the brim

pasted from literal every client src
i love "your"disablers
i love "your"killaura rotations
i love "your"randomization
i love "your" conventions
i love "your"notification system
i love "your"event system
i love "your" client base
i love "your" bypasses
the killaura, rotations, disablers are made by the other dev so you can't really say "your" and the bypasses are actually mine if you're wondering

the killaura, rotations, disablers are made by the other dev so you can't really say "your" and the bypasses are actually mine if you're wondering
So pretty much nothing is made by you, besides the "bypasses"?

So pretty much nothing is made by you, besides the "bypasses"?
the client is made by me except for killaura and its rotations bro, that is what I just said in my previous post.

the client is made by me except for killaura and its rotations bro, that is what I just said in my previous post.
Can't you just admit defeat and shut the fuck up?
All of your client is trash.

Your client is a mash up of shit from tutorials and source leaks, you are using fucking intent base with exeos's clickgui. The client's design is disgusting looking like a broken wizardhax client because you can't even paste a font renderer, about the hud, you couldn't even make the simplest hud, your multiple hud "designs" are just variations of a watermark where you can choose if you want to have a shitty looking logo with broken gl, or 2 rects with the same annoying text, the module list is literally just intent because you can't even draw 2 rects and a string without pasting. Because of how your notifications looked, i had the slightest bit of hope that you didn't paste them, but no, it's superblaubeere's notifications just slightly modified to not look pasted (not like you are about that amiright?). The clickgui is obviously pasted from exeos and you trying to deny it just proves that you know that not even knowing how to make a basic clickgui makes you look retarded. The client is also filled with shit code, endless if statements and copy pasted code. There are 0 bypasses worth more than a minute of a user's time, the bypasses are either completely pasted, hilariously mild, as in they barely do anything or useless (all hail aac4 speed in 2023 ftw). And yet, you keep arguing here like someone has mistreated you when the only excuses you have are:
  • "It's being recoded", "recoded" implies you coded anything in the first place, you did not (nothing good atleast) and recoding makes zero sense as an excuse when we can easily see that you don't even understand the language you are writing in, or the basic internal workings of the game you are writing cheat for.
  • "It's not made by me", you have previously said that most of the client is made you, you are fighting here for the client and you allegedly bought an obfuscator (proguard_cracked.exe $$), therefore you are the person who should somehow "represent" the client and take criticism for other "developers" and solve it internally afterwards, instead of blaming everything on them.
  • "I am not making money off it", doesn't matter, the client is not open-source and does not credit the developers you pasted from and therefore it shouldn't be treated as some sort of community project in which is ok to use other people's code.
I have no honestly no idea if you fucking believe the lies you are telling, because the fucking persistance you have, every day coming back to this forum only to say the same 3 terrible excuses, the only person who came close to being as annoying as you is sagedev, who is long gone from this forum (atleast i hope), so why don't you do the same and make your terrible client without annoying other people?

"I am not making money off it", doesn't matter, the client is not open-source and does not credit the developers you pasted from and therefore it shouldn't be treated as some sort of community project in which is ok to use other people's code.
I think that's the most important point. Copying code and distributing it, while telling that it is yours is even illegal. Instead of just copy - pasting code, understand it. Try to think about how to create a good HUD.
By creating an unique design, you not only learn how to code better, but also create a better client. A nice design is way more profitable for the client, than pasted shit.

1681851679891.png

one thing I want to add.
It does look like that the devs tried to add the Client to the vantage.rip shop.
I feel like trying to sell a skidded client is really sad.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back