Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected raze client [intent paste client]

not skidded, the base is only intent based, everything else is custom plus its not infectes, we are still working on it

not skidded, the base is only intent based, everything else is custom plus
Exeos's clickgui
Intent hud
Pasted notifications (not sure what the origin is but i saw 10+ clients have these)

I'm sure that all of the client is pasted, but without the src i can prove only as much.
Having any amount of pasting in a closed source client just proves that you are braindead and can't code simple stuff.
3 developers and have had 1 sponsor
You bragging about having 1 "sponsor" is hillarious.
plus its not infectes
Congratulations

Exeos's clickgui
Intent hud
Pasted notifications (not sure what the origin is but i saw 10+ clients have these)

I'm sure that all of the client is pasted, but without the src i can prove only as much.
Having any amount of pasting in a closed source client just proves that you are braindead and can't code simple stuff.

You bragging about having 1 "sponsor" is hillarious.

Congratulations
clickgui is not exeos, its custom, hud is also custom, we have 3 hud designs, notifications are also custom so what you are saying is false.

I am not brain dead, since I can actually code and know some from school too.

Thank you for the congratulation though <3 We have come a long way and still are expanding. We have bypasses for hypixel, vulcan, verus and much more

So it turns out more and more people do not know how to obfuscate their pastes nowdays, let the tomfoolery begin!

JByte Mod does not support zooming out but know that this goes on for some time (and is like 70% of the killaura)

Epic randomization code

Best verus disabler, cancelling transactions totally does not have any consequences!

Another paste of rise disabler method... (Got tired of linking it, look up any leaked clients that was released after rise leak and you'll find it there)

I just to a quick look at the source and i won't actually look up leaks and search for the "bypasses" to keep my sanity as i am fucking tired of it with another full rename and/or tutorial client getting leaked everyday. Just know that after trying the client you can easily see that all of the bypasses are using method known for months, and even if they didn't paste the whole thing line to line, they are using methods discovered by other people and are claiming to bypass that they could have abused without pasting the whole code with little to no effort.

The source is also filled with shit code to the brim. (checks all boxes)

EDIT: also the gui IS from exeos...

So it turns out more and more people do not know how to obfuscate their pastes nowdays, let the tomfoolery begin!

JByte Mod does not support zooming out but know that this goes on for some time (and is like 70% of the killaura)

Epic randomization code

Best verus disabler, cancelling transactions totally does not have any consequences!

Another paste of rise disabler method... (Got tired of linking it, look up any leaked clients that was released after rise leak and you'll find it there)

I just to a quick look at the source and i won't actually look up leaks and search for the "bypasses" to keep my sanity as i am fucking tired of it with another full rename and/or tutorial client getting leaked everyday. Just know that after trying the client you can easily see that all of the bypasses are using method known for months, and even if they didn't paste the whole thing line to line, they are using methods discovered by other people and are claiming to bypass that they could have abused without pasting the whole code with little to no effort.

The source is also filled with shit code to the brim. (checks all boxes)

EDIT: also the gui IS
i did buy an obfuscater, 1.4.5 is going to be obfuscated, nothing is pasted. Everything is literally custom like ffs f off hater
If you don't like a client just say it no need to steal source, plus we have a good amount of fanbase that like our client

EDIT: we recoded the killaura, there aren't any weird if statements anymore for those mob heads lmfao

i did buy an obfuscater, 1.4.5 is going to be obfuscated, nothing is pasted. Everything is literally custom like ffs f off hater
Love that you are saying that everything is "custom" even though the you can't even make a client base or a clickgui.
If you don't like a client just say it no need to steal source
plus we have a good amount of fanbase that like our client
1681384151549.png
Most i found is 154 views o_O

Seeing him try to defend this was funny asf

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back