Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

[ Question ] some nn client called "kombat v4"

player1338

Reaction score
Who can find out from what hacks he skidded those visuals?

that's gotta be either fdp/lb or moonx
edit: after looking at other videos it's definetely a moonx rename

Last edited:
that's gotta be either fdp/lb or moonx
edit: after looking at other videos it's definetely a moonx rename
this is not a moonx rename because kombat v4 has a different watermark, different colors and esp2d is named differently there. targethud was taken from rise 5.90(or 5.89?)

this is not a moonx rename because kombat v4 has a different watermark, different colors and esp2d is named differently there. targethud was taken from rise 5.90(or 5.89?)
hahaha cope harder
1683463404037.png

so its that hard to make it look different? like tbh if u dont know how to make it look different just quit client dev at that point, u aint never gonna get better

i was gonna send the same thing lol... also the targethud is i believe originally from Vulture, not sure where it originally came from, all i knew was that the first time i've seen the targethud was from vulture
I have src of kombat v3.2, so I decided to compare its targethud code with classic targethud from rise 5.90. The code is really stolen from rise, not from vulture.

how about you show the clickgui or a video of bypases not just that shitty arraylist with more pasted modules? anyway it's obvious the client has not been re-skiddes so still a rename

how about you show the clickgui or a video of bypases not just that shitty arraylist with more pasted modules? anyway it's obvious the client has not been re-skiddes so still a rename
the dev of that client said that kombat v4 had hero gui with hero settings, the client can bypass only shitty ncp servers...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back