Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Obfuscation

Michaelz

Reaction score
Hello, i am making a 1.8 client which i want to obfuscate, after reading stuff on some about obfuscators and doing a bit of learning in general i have come to the conclusion that i definetly want to use JNIC, but i am not sure whether to use it with a different paid obfuscater (i was maybe thinking branchlock?), free obfuscater (just to remap values and files so the non-critical parts of the client are also atleast a little hard to read), or just using only JNIC (like some intelligent individuals have done in the past). Even though I'd done my research it'd still be nice to get opinions from someone that is experienced with this sort of stuff since the purchase all together could make to like 300 euro and i don't want to pay that to learn that it is not working/gets cracked in 3 and a half of minutes and at best go trough a tedious refund process, at worst essentially throw that money in a fire, thx.

Hello, i am making a 1.8 client which i want to obfuscate, after reading stuff on some about obfuscators and doing a bit of learning in general i have come to the conclusion that i definetly want to use JNIC, but i am not sure whether to use it with a different paid obfuscater (i was maybe thinking branchlock?), free obfuscater (just to remap values and files so the non-critical parts of the client are also atleast a little hard to read), or just using only JNIC (like some intelligent individuals have done in the past). Even though I'd done my research it'd still be nice to get opinions from someone that is experienced with this sort of stuff since the purchase all together could make to like 300 euro and i don't want to pay that to learn that it is not working/gets cracked in 3 and a half of minutes and at best go trough a tedious refund process, at worst essentially throw that money in a fire, thx.
zkm with good config, jnic, branchlock, qtrotect if you want protect your code by the bytecode god$$ (cope), stringer latest, skidfuscator(free) etc

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back