Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

novoline.wtf

ExStack

Reaction score
alright so i have magic senses which can predict the future and here are some comments i predict, so read closely :trolla:
"WHY THE FUCK DO yuo Ned novolin.wataafak!?!?!?!?!? IT cheep!!!" -masterofmasturbating69
"EW POOROG GO FUCK A DOG" -totallyrichkidcocksucker
"UMMM... GO BUI IT YURSELF!!!!!!!" -TesticleRemover420

the reason i want a novoline.wtf account is because... wait for it...
i was going to buy it myself for trolling (xd real working 2007) on blocksmc but then it only had crypto payment method
the client's almost certainly dead so if anyone wants to give it to me dm me on discord:
@owninpwnin

(funi dms about making fun of me are allowed)

alright so i have magic senses which can predict the future and here are some comments i predict, so read closely :trolla:
"WHY THE FUCK DO yuo Ned novolin.wataafak!?!?!?!?!? IT cheep!!!" -masterofmasturbating69

i was going to buy it myself for trolling (xd real working 2007) on blocksmc but then it only had crypto payment method
the client's almost certainly dead so if anyone wants to give it to me dm me on discord:
@owninpwnin

crypto issue fixed:

@owninpwnin

Stop taking drugs if you can't handle them

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back