Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Moon Client Leak

Energy

Reaction score
Download

Totally not worth buying, shitty performance and crashs randomly.
Have fun!

Moon is one of the best performance clients. Never crashed for me, it's even better than astolfo and novoline.

i've had better performances with moon than any other client... soooo idk maybe it's the shitty crack u using :)))) enjoy the rat <3

i've had better performances with moon than any other client... soooo idk maybe it's the shitty crack u using :)))) enjoy the rat <3

never used the crack, me and some friends had the same performance issues

Is this the moon 3.0 crack?
and if it is the one cracked by intent.store then it's ratted

non cracked moon 3.0 is a good client it has good performance and it bypasses hypixel better than alot of clients

non cracked moon 3.0 is a good client it has good performance and it bypasses hypixel better than alot of clients
nefs crack was safe, the shit moon team sent was complete bullshit

tbh Moon is a good looking client, the visuals are clean etc. Its still getting better and better, but at the time of the crack it was a low performance cheat and was crashing randomly. Its not the fault of the crack, I talked to users of moon and they had the same issue. Yes it deffinently performes better than 60% of all Hypixel cheats, but I don’t think it is worth buying. Keep waisting your alts with staff alerting cheats like exhi, Moon etc. Etc

my friend bought moon and he have experiens of crashing

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back