Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

how would i start to write a client?

IJustCheat

Reaction score
im bored of using the same clients and not rlly having any control over what i use so i wanna get into making my own client (idrc how i base it, just smth new)
however i dont know how to code in general. how would i start?

learn basics of java first
Preferably more than the basics as we don't need another pro developer on this forum asking what to skid after learning the syntax and developing god complex

any tutorials, or documentation i can refer to?
If you're hardcore go read the official oracle's documentation for java 8 xd
Just go on youtube and search for java tutorials, you'll probably see one of those "full 383958329309232 hour java course for free 🤪" videos, a good way of learning it is to go trough each stage/part of it, copy the code, understand how it works and then try to build a simple application using that, keep in mind that this is not like a weekend thing and getting on the level where you could actually develop a client with ease is going to take months of improving yourself. After finishing that glorious video you found try to build simple applications and look onto other java apps and see how they are made, or set up mcp using some other tutorials and try to make a client with the knowledge you gained at that point. If you are going to make a client though, don't skid, you won't learn anything and the best outcome of it is you end up like fucking lca or someone where you get 15 a month from a client purchase, everyone is laughing at you and you get doxed.

Alright thanks, I'll take your advice well, and also why did you write so much

If you're hardcore go read the official oracle's documentation for java 8 xd
Just go on youtube and search for java tutorials, you'll probably see one of those "full 383958329309232 hour java course for free 🤪" videos, a good way of learning it is to go trough each stage/part of it, copy the code, understand how it works and then try to build a simple application using that, keep in mind that this is not like a weekend thing and getting on the level where you could actually develop a client with ease is going to take months of improving yourself. After finishing that glorious video you found try to build simple applications and look onto other java apps and see how they are made, or set up mcp using some other tutorials and try to make a client with the knowledge you gained at that point. If you are going to make a client though, don't skid, you won't learn anything and the best outcome of it is you end up like fucking lca or someone where you get 15 a month from a client purchase, everyone is laughing at you and you get doxed.

Preferably more than the basics as we don't need another pro developer on this forum asking what to skid after learning the syntax and developing god complex
yeah i forgot about that 1

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back