Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

help with running Novoline

ExStack

Reaction score
Alright alright, before spamming "xd what a retard" and "what the fuck is this person doing" in the comments, please note I'm only asking for help because I want try using this old crack from 2021 (or 2022?) on BlocksMC, as I could Bhop on Skywars with Flux b4.

(The Novoline crack I'm talking about is the Team Khonsari one, the crack that's on github)

If you guys could help out, it would be great <3

AND ONCE AGAIN TO PEOPLE WHO WILL PROBABLY DO THIS:

before spamming "xd what a retard" and "what the fuck is this person doing" in the comments, please note I'm only asking for help because I want try using this old crack from 2021 (or 2022?) on BlocksMC to see if I can bypass anticheat

Edit: Thanks @Michaelz for pointing out that I didn't even tell what the problem was, I completely forgot
The problem is in attachment

Edit #2: Fixed problem, libraries were messed up from older Novo build

Attachments

• asdfafbjj.PNG
    asdfafbjj.PNG
    66.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
> alr alr guys, before any of you say i am fucking retarded or any of that funky shit i want to say that i want it beacause... (500 lines omitted)
> now that we got that out of the way, i want help, once again because i know some of you will still say that i am dumb.... (2000 lines omitted)

> alr alr guys, before any of you say i am fucking retarded or any of that funky shit i want to say that i want it beacause... (500 lines omitted)
> now that we got that out of the way, i want help, once again because i know some of you will still say that i am dumb.... (2000 lines omitted)
it is true tho, i am retarded

Edited post, thanks for pointing out, i completely forgot
Yeah the reason that is happening because it tries to contact a dead website, i think you only need to change novoline.whatever to novoline.lol in the json

Yeah the reason that is happening because it tries to contact a dead website, i think you only need to change novoline.whatever to novoline.lol in the json
crashes on login

send a photo of the output log when u click on the login button, and send the output log here
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 7/2/23 10:28 AM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
at rt.lb(CYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKAAΑAААΑAΑ.java:1116)
at XT.a(CYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKAΑAΑАΑААА.java:72)
at LO.gO(CYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKAAААAААAA.java:936)
at LO.a(CYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKAAААAААAA.java:392)
at CYKABLYA.main(CYKABLYA.java:105)

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 7/2/23 10:28 AM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
at rt.lb(CYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKAAΑAААΑAΑ.java:1116)
at XT.a(CYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKAΑAΑАΑААА.java:72)
at LO.gO(CYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKAAААAААAA.java:936)
at LO.a(CYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKACYKAAААAААAA.java:392)
at CYKABLYA.main(CYKABLYA.java:105)
ah yeah, now i can see the problem xd

Fixed the issue, libraries were messed up. Novoline now works

Attachments

• adbj.PNG
    adbj.PNG
    897.2 KB · Views: 28
I cant fucking get the hwid-1.0.jar in any way

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4