Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Gothaj client

Cg 6 month old crack with shit bypasses and you even lose vs legit player xdd

partial deobf, important shit should be readable.
reverse engineered some classes and fields to make the "bypasses" readable.
modules: a.a.f.a
.a = combat
.b = crasher
.c = movement
.d = visuals
.e = player
.f visuals

pasted:
rotations, but just edited i'm suprised they bypass anywhere
crasher
almost every util
silentmovefix from liquidbounce
gcd fix from liquidbounce
fontrenderer
event system
visuals

If anyone has the latest gothaj version, write me in pms.
He's clowning on every existing clients and has a ego bigger than idfk what. get owned paster

partial deobf, important shit should be readable.
reverse engineered some classes and fields to make the "bypasses" readable.
modules: a.a.f.a
.a = combat
.b = crasher
.c = movement
.d = visuals
.e = player
.f visuals

pasted:
rotations, but just edited i'm suprised they bypass anywhere
crasher
almost every util
silentmovefix from liquidbounce
gcd fix from liquidbounce
fontrenderer
event system
visuals

If anyone has the latest gothaj version, write me in pms.
He's clowning on every existing clients and has a ego bigger than idfk what. get owned paster
Omg total semi deobf :OOOO
This shit was "leaked" by the owner sending an old version obfuscated in like 10 seconds to a random guy cause he was trying to insult everyone in dc, "reverse engineered" lmfao a monkey could read this without an issue, so, how about you get a life instead of "reverse engineering" months old clients xd?

This shit was "leaked" by the owner sending an old version obfuscated in like 10 seconds to a random guy cause he was trying to insult everyone in dc, "reverse engineered" lmfao a monkey could read this without an issue, so, how about you get a life instead of "reverse engineering" months old clients xd?
Are you able to crack the latest version of the client? I have it

🥱🥱🥱🥱 ye read obfuscated mc fields u totally will know which field it could be 💀 you just suck their tick as everyone else

🥱🥱🥱🥱 ye read obfuscated mc fields u totally will know which field it could be
Yeah lmao, half of if it is self explenatory and with a general knowledge of how clients operate and minecrafts src you can look at a couple of classes and deduce for example the workings of a module in like 30 seconds.
you just suck their tick as everyone else
Does your moms ipad not allow dirty words?

check new thread, crack + deobf coming soon ❤️
Yeah lmao, half of if it is self explenatory and with a general knowledge of how clients operate and minecrafts src you can look at a couple of classes and deduce for example the workings of a module in like 30 seconds.

Does your moms ipad not allow dirty words?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back