Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Gavclient b2 lol leaked no auth intent paste (he cant even code tabgui lol)

Rise:
1681036332599.png
Paste:
1681036342510.png

Rise:
1681036411896.png
Paste:
1681036421011.png

The scaffold is literally just mash-up of FDP and Rise so here are the links for that:

The speeds are also just strafe and timer speeds so anyone with 2 braincells could make them in 5 minutes, though they are still probably pasted as this "developer" doesn't follow that criteria, i didn't really want to look for them because they are probably in 50 different clients.

Rest is just intent base shit and more FDP pastes LMFAO.

Last edited:
+ some funny codes:
1681036799940.png
1681036831206.png
1681036783831.png1681036766176.png

There's def much more but i didn't look in the utils to keep my sanity.

Attachments

• 1681036798357.png
    1681036798357.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 11
How can you recode something if you didn't code it in the first place? :)

People like you are the reason community is so terrible nowdays, retarded mindless skids who couldn't code any part of a client if their life depended on it, and think they are some kind of "big" developer saying shit like that.

Anyways, the client is a full paste, i could re-trace almost every single "bypass" (half of the wouldn't even work xd) to rise and few other pastes in my archive.

The client isn't even obfuscated but i wouldn't reccomend pasting from it anyways as it's garbage and all it's parts can be found in other clients, and it makes be baffled that i have to say this but, since most of these "devs" have the audacity to make their client apply-only or even paid, do not use this ever, you are probably better using of a 10 dollar paste like pandaware or something other or a free client.

EDIT: You're the guy that made the "lavabounce" paste LOL, is this the "recode" you were talking about?
how do you break silent rotations?

btw im recoding everything in the client so gl harassing me then
also some of the stuff I added was specifically made for me to test shit, which will be removed in the near future

voxbo should kys tbh

also some of the stuff I added was specifically made for me to test shit, which will be removed in the near future

voxbo should kys tbh
omfg you can't recode something if u don't even understand the programming language.
also wtf do you mean with "test", so the different speed modes, are just for testing? and the scaffold, aura, disabler and literally all methods in your client, are just for "testing"?

omfg you can't recode something if u don't even understand the programming language.
also wtf do you mean with "test", so the different speed modes, are just for testing? and the scaffold, aura, disabler and literally all methods in your client, are just for "testing"?
FR 💀

yeah he is coding everything "new", he found himself a new src leak

Ahh that's the second best excuse (right after "i made it to learn"), you were "testing".
Man you for sure tested so much! Your entire client is just a giant test.
voxbo should kys tbh
No one cares about your playground wars 💀

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back