Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Do someone know how to bypass client side login checks ?

masterof13fpsfan

Reaction score
eyo, someone know how to bypass a client side login check ????
i mean, im talking about sonoyuncu client. they has very big online count and a client side login check.

Edit: do not be toxic if you don't wanna help...

i mean, im talking about sonoyuncu client. they has very big online count and a client side login check.

can ya explain in a bit more detail

I assume you are talking about server kicking you if you don't use their client as this was asked on this forum and reddit multiple times,
they are propably using C17PacketCustomPayload to send certain string which the server checks for. You can try packet logging the client, first try making up server and make it report every packet the client to a server if the packet is send only when on certain server you should inject packet logger into the client

I assume you are talking about server kicking you if you don't use their client as this was asked on this forum and reddit multiple times,
they are propably using C17PacketCustomPayload to send certain string which the server checks for. You can try packet logging the client, first try making up server and make it report every packet the client to a server if the packet is send only when on certain server you should inject packet logger into the client
thanks for not being toxic lol, also thanks for help. i'll try it, but i heard something like they created their own packets to check logins

if they created their own packets for client, to do it, deobfuscating client ? am i right ? lol

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back