Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Closed Are you freaking kidding me staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOf13FPS

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MasterOf13FPS
Reaction score
View attachment 304 View attachment 305 View attachment 306 View attachment 307

is this for real? you guys are banning me, a premium member with the most likes than any one on this website, for "post stealing" for something I did in February, when it wasn't a rule? Or even when this "post stealing" isn't even really stealing? I posted the link to help people with a minimap, and the link which so happened to be used by @XentLeaker was the same because I didn't want to isolate everything at the time. Oh god no. This is so bad! This is an actual embarrassment and a failure of @FantaCoke @Artur @SirAui @Kuqs and any other staff members.

not only that, but no one ever warned me at all for this, and originally (don't have screenshot of this, rip me), this 'ban' was supposed to end today.

i am one of the most notable members on this forum, and have made numerous, original posts here, helping hundreds of people judging by the likes I have received.

Please reconsider this utter bs.

also these ads are everywhere, hard to remove, and annoying AF, and the discord link broke.

is this for real? you guys are banning me, a premium member with the most likes than any one on this website, for "post stealing" for something I did in February, when it wasn't a rule? Or even when this "post stealing" isn't even really stealing? I posted the link to help people with a minimap, and the link which so happened to be used by @XentLeaker was the same because I didn't want to isolate everything at the time. Oh god no. This is so bad! This is an actual embarrassment and a failure of @FantaCoke @Artur @SirAui @Kuqs and any other staff members.

not only that, but no one ever warned me at all for this, and originally (don't have screenshot of this, rip me), this 'ban' was supposed to end today.

i am one of the most notable members on this forum, and have made numerous, original posts here, helping hundreds of people judging by the likes I have received.

also these ads are everywhere, hard to remove, and annoying AF, and the discord link broke.
For ADS you can use ADBlock, I'm sorry for the ban and I didn't mind that the punishment was so hard.

probably @FantaCoke 's fault.

tbh some members in the masterof13fps team are just pathetic, they ban you for everything, and beg you for money to keep the forum up even if you are a premium member. Just constructive criticism

I have banned your Account for 3 days, because XentLeaker reported your Thread. In this case XentLeaker is the Owner of the actual given Link in your thread without any creditinals to him in any way. I have just done my work and a 3 day Ban without deleting any Likes is a fair punishment. I really appreciate your loyality to this Forum but Staff is treating every Member the same way, in this case it doesn't really matter if you're an active member with a rank or not. In this case let @XentLeaker decide if I can recreate your deleted thread with his link in it.

Recreate the post. I didn't want this shit happened. Pls don't make this shit again.

//closed. It wasn't shit and not my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back