Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

[URGENT] Need Mass Reporting & Turboing Bot For Tiktok

XE$

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently looking for both a mass reporting bot and turboing bot for tiktok, if you are not willing to give them away for free I am happy to let you in on the method with me! The methods allows us (in theory) to take any and all usernames on tiktok.

Need the bots ASAP!!!

I am currently looking for both a mass reporting bot and turboing bot for tiktok
XD
if you are not willing to give them away for free I am happy to let you in on the method with me! The methods allows us (in theory) to take any and all usernames on tiktok.
If you know about the method so extremely secret that an underage skid without any knowledge of the inner circles then you can make it yourself with atleast 5 iq or pay another skid on fiverr to do it for you
The methods allows us (in theory) to take any and all usernames on tiktok.
Again, an exploit such as this which could be used to do (in theory) even millions dollars of damage would not be found by an underage skid without any knowledge of how this stuff works

TL;DR: 7/10 i loled

Hi all,

I am currently looking for both a mass reporting bot and turboing bot for tiktok, if you are not willing to give them away for free I am happy to let you in on the method with me! The methods allows us (in theory) to take any and all usernames on tiktok.

Need the bots ASAP!!!
you won't be able to find it on here most definitely, go look online or on some other forums, just google bot forums or smth idk

alr thank you
you won't be able to find it on here most definitely, go look online or on some other forums, just google bot forums or smth idk
Alr thank you

Yeah dude let him go on breach forums xd, i'm sure there it will a little worse then being called an underage retard lol

Yeah dude let him go on breach forums xd, i'm sure there it will a little worse then being called an underage retard lol
didnt pom got fucked from the FBI? why is breach forums back lol

I don't really follow that stuff, but i know they got him. Breach forums was just the first thing to pop into my mind, if it still exists it's prolly like a honeypot or something

I don't really follow that stuff, but i know they got him. Breach forums was just the first thing to pop into my mind, if it still exists it's prolly like a honeypot or something
breachforums was back for like a day before pom got raided, i think it's back with an owner that isn't a retard like the past two

breachforums was back for like a day before pom got raided, i think it's back with an owner that isn't a retard like the past two
yep maybe baphomet is leading it now

XD

If you know about the method so extremely secret that an underage skid without any knowledge of the inner circles then you can make it yourself with atleast 5 iq or pay another skid on fiverr to do it for you

Again, an exploit such as this which could be used to do (in theory) even millions dollars of damage would not be found by an underage skid without any knowledge of how this stuff works

TL;DR: 7/10 i loled
Harsh, but expected. Thank you
It went bakc up for like a week then the site got hacked again lol

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back