Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Shader help

Azuria

Reaction score
Good evening,

I have a question regarding shaders in a client.

I have already implemented .frag shaders in my client, but I find this shader very beautiful:

The thing is, when I put this shader in, my screen just flickers. Can anyone help me exactly how to install this shader? Hold an instruction which files type and so, I thank you in advance.

:)

Last edited:
I assume that you are using one of the old glslsandbox shader utils that uses different uniforms than shadertoy so rendering the shader will not work properly

In some cases you can use a shadertoy shader as a glslsandbox shader by pasting the following code above and below the shadertoy shader:
Code:
#ifdef GL_ES
precision highp float;
#endif

uniform vec2 resolution;
uniform vec2 mouse;
uniform float time;

float iTime = time;
vec2 iResolution = resolution;
vec2 iMouse = mouse;

// original shadertoy code starts here:

<Shadertoy code>

and the code under the shadertoy shader:
Code:
// original shadertoy code ends here
void main(){
    mainImage(gl_FragColor, gl_FragCoord.xy);
}

Here is an example of the shader you want to use: https://glslsandbox.com/e#79708.0

I assume that you are using one of the old glslsandbox shader utils that uses different uniforms than shadertoy so rendering the shader will not work properly

In some cases you can use a shadertoy shader as a glslsandbox shader by pasting the following code above and below the shadertoy shader:
Code:
#ifdef GL_ES
precision highp float;
#endif

uniform vec2 resolution;
uniform vec2 mouse;
uniform float time;

float iTime = time;
vec2 iResolution = resolution;
vec2 iMouse = mouse;

// original shadertoy code starts here:

<Shadertoy code>

and the code under the shadertoy shader:
Code:
// original shadertoy code ends here
void main(){
    mainImage(gl_FragColor, gl_FragCoord.xy);
}

Here is an example of the shader you want to use: https://glslsandbox.com/e#79708.0
Thank you, it works now!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back