Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client selling vape v4 account

Henonsy

Reaction score
im selling a vape v4 account with some good configs that bypass minemen and hypixel, because i will buy breeze instead (use a vpn and connect to Egypt and then login in the website (which is vape.gg) to prevent account getting disabled) then download it and run it.
price : 30$ or whatever you want just contact me on discord (Hannaunsed) pls buy i wanna breeze

im selling a vape v4 account with some good configs that bypass minemen and hypixel, because i will buy breeze instead (use a vpn and connect to Egypt and then login in the website (which is vape.gg) to prevent account getting disabled) then download it and run it.
price : 30$ or whatever you want just contact me on discord (Hannaunsed) pls buy i wanna breeze
i can give breeze crack

Slinky is the best ghost client hands down.
I suppose it's the best injectable one, but its features are really mid when compared to haze clients or Augustus, which do allow you to use their superior combat features while using non-blatant modules like AutoClicker instead of KillAura iirc. But then again it at least actually tries to implement modern features like backtrack instead of making an auto clicker and an aim assist and selling for +40€ like other ghost clients do xd

I suppose it's the best injectable one, but its features are really mid when compared to haze clients or Augustus, which do allow you to use their superior combat features while using non-blatant modules like AutoClicker instead of KillAura iirc. But then again it at least actually tries to implement modern features like backtrack instead of making an auto clicker and an aim assist and selling for +40€ like other ghost clients do xd
why are you comparing a ghost client to blatant clients

why are you comparing a ghost client to blatant clients
What does it matter what the intended goal is if you can use it in both ways? As I said, iirc Augustus and other clients let you use backtrack and lagrange with autoclicker and other "legit" modules. If that is not the case and I'm wrong, then yeah sure, Slinky is probably the best, but that also means it's quite dumb that the best ghost client choice has relatively mid features when compared to other clients.

w
What does it matter what the intended goal is if you can use it in both ways? As I said, iirc Augustus and other clients let you use backtrack and lagrange with autoclicker and other "legit" modules. If that is not the case and I'm wrong, then yeah sure, Slinky is probably the best, but that also means it's quite dumb that the best ghost client choice has relatively mid features when compared to other clients.
why would someone use a blatant for ghost

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back