Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

PSA: Don't run Thea

Michaelz

Reaction score
Remember the kid who was crying: "why u guys leak my hobby project client 😭 😭 I'm nothing but a humble child trying to learn :sob", he just released a "launcher" which is a github rat. If you want proof just make a discord account and run it in a vm and he'll get a power complex trying to cause damage. A friend of mine got ratted and he removed it by 1. Removing user/AppData/Local/Discord and then reinstalling Discord, and 2. Changing all his passwords. Simply changing your passwords isn't enough as it injects into discord. We're trying to analyze the rat to see what exactly it's doing but, right now it's been known to steal Microsoft and Discord accounts so be aware.

Remember the kid who was crying: "why u guys leak my hobby project client 😭 😭 I'm nothing but a humble child trying to learn :sob", he just released a "launcher" which is a github rat. If you want proof just make a discord account and run it in a vm and he'll get a power complex trying to cause damage. A friend of mine got ratted and he removed it by 1. Removing user/AppData/Local/Discord and then reinstalling Discord, and 2. Changing all his passwords. Simply changing your passwords isn't enough as it injects into discord. We're trying to analyze the rat to see what exactly it's doing but, right now it's been known to steal Microsoft and Discord accounts so be aware.
send the rat (i want analyze it)

bro you think i run random shady shit?
that message wasn't directed at you, it was at the random children on this forum who click on random links in case it's Ryu Dev version crack or smth

w
what is thea

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back