Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Problems with shader

Davidne

Reaction score
Hello, so i followed superblaubeere27's tutorial on Shader Background and couldn't manage to make it work, Im desperate i asked everywhere i know but it just doesn't work, my problem is that it just crashes when i launch it, ive linked the crash report (In Eric's server i uploaded it and it told me to go to net.optifine.expr.FunctionType )
but in my net folder there isnt any optifine, this is how it looks like1643835819820.png and in my optifine theres just a bunch of files
1643835844434.pngEvery bit of help is apreciated, keep in mind i only habe 1-2 months of java and i know most of the basics but im still trying to learn

Attachments

• crash-2022-02-02_15.17.13-client.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 8
are you sure you added right shaders?
yes, what do you mean by "added the right shaders", ive checked my code and a fresh installation's code with a text comparator and i added the exact same text as super, and i used the shader website from his description, i installed this shader (that i also added to the website)(i modified another shader so that i like it)''https://glslsandbox.com/e#79036.0"

Hello, so i followed superblaubeere27's tutorial on Shader Background and couldn't manage to make it work, Im desperate i asked everywhere i know but it just doesn't work, my problem is that it just crashes when i launch it, ive linked the crash report (In Eric's server i uploaded it and it told me to go to net.optifine.expr.FunctionType )
but in my net folder there isnt any optifine, this is how it looks likeView attachment 277 and in my optifine theres just a bunch of files
View attachment 278Every bit of help is apreciated, keep in mind i only habe 1-2 months of java and i know most of the basics but im still trying to learn
Control shift r to search for files in any folder

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back