Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Microsoft login

ItsCheater

Reaction score
Hello, so i was a Minecraft MCP and MDK developer back in 2011-2016 and in 2016 i stopped making clients & mods so i almost forgot everything now I started coding again just for fun, so I am wondering
Can I directly sign in to my Microsoft account(minecraft) without creating an alt manager?
im coding into MCP 1.8.9
Eclipse IDE for java developers

you have to get access from mojang by filling a form

so like someone said to me that i can just copy my session token and just place it into the MCP project and it will be done but i couldn't understand how,
do you have any idea ?

so like someone said to me that i can just copy my session token and just place it into the MCP project and it will be done but i couldn't understand how,
do you have any idea ?
also someone suggested to me that i have to create an Alt manager and he said there are a lot of premade-altmanager just put it inside your project butt im lazy xd

you got a video for how to set it up ?
Please learn the fundamentals of java before starting to make a client, all you need to know to use this library to make an alt manager is that you modify the session by changing the mc.session variable, and that you make guis by extending GuiScreen and display them with mc.displayGuiScreen(GuiScreen). As for how to use the library itself, there is a very simple and clear example in its readme.

Please learn the fundamentals of java before starting to make a client, all you need to know to use this library to make an alt manager is that you modify the session by changing the mc.session variable, and that you make guis by extending GuiScreen and display them with mc.displayGuiScreen(GuiScreen). As for how to use the library itself, there is a very simple and clear example in its readme.
as i said im just coding for fun and btw i know java but my skills died a lot because it was 2011 - 2016

as i said im just coding for fun and btw i know java but my skills died a lot because it was 2011 - 2016
Java hasn't changed much since then, if you worked with Java for 5 years then there is no real way that you could have lost everything you knew.. but anyways, here's a mini tutorial (I assume that you're on 1.8, but it's easy to adapt to any version. Note certain things might be slightly incorrect as I haven't touched 1.8 in a while).

You'll want to create a class that extends GuiScreen, inside you add 2 input fields for your e-mail and password and a button for the confirmation. If you're unsure about how to do it then take a look at GuiAddServer.

When the button is clicked, use the informations you got by the library to set your session to a new session, it's Minecraft.getMinecraft().session (it's private by default so you'll want to make it public).

Then in your main menu (or somewhere else it's up to you) you'll want to create a button to display your connection screen that you just created, when that button is clicked then display your screen using mc.displayGuiScreen.

Well, I didn't forget everything about Java, etc., but the reason I stopped working on Java, etc., is because I went to college, so my mind couldn't retain how to code in Java while also dealing with college stuff. Anyway, yes, I know how to make an alt manager, but as I said, I'm too lazy to do it. If there's any simple way to log into my Microsoft account on MCP inside of eclipse that would be okay, but as for an alt manager, nah. Firstly, I'm lazy, and secondly, I'm just coding for fun. Thank you for your help by the way

Well, I didn't forget everything about Java, etc., but the reason I stopped working on Java, etc., is because I went to college, so my mind couldn't retain how to code in Java while also dealing with college stuff. Anyway, yes, I know how to make an alt manager, but as I said, I'm too lazy to do it. If there's any simple way to log into my Microsoft account on MCP inside of eclipse that would be okay, but as for an alt manager, nah. Firstly, I'm lazy, and secondly, I'm just coding for fun. Thank you for your help by the way
There is a way to login via MCP, head over to Start.java and add these arguments :

"--uuid", "YOURUUID", "--accessToken", "YOURACCESSTOKEN","--username", "YOURMINECRAFTUSERNAME","--userType","mojang"

you can get an access token using the library, there is an example in the readme. Note that you have to request another access token every 24 hours.

There is a way to login via MCP, head over to Start.java and add these arguments :

"--uuid", "YOURUUID", "--accessToken", "YOURACCESSTOKEN","--username", "YOURMINECRAFTUSERNAME","--userType","mojang"

you can get an access token using the library, there is an example in the readme. Note that you have to request another access token every 24 hours
Probably I can get the access token from the 'latest.log' or 'accounts.yml' files in my APP DATA > .MINECRAFT directory, am I correct? Also, how do I set this up?

"--uuid", "YOURUUID", "--accessToken", "YOURACCESSTOKEN", "--username", "YOURMINECRAFTUSERNAME", "--userType", "mojang" - So, I put my UUID, access token, and username. What about 'mojang'? Should I change it to 'microsoft' or not?

you can get an access token using the library, there is an example in the readme. Note that you have to request another access token every 24 hours.
Also, my Microsoft account is passwordless. This means I cannot input passwords and emails to log in. Instead, I have to manually input my email, and then a code comes to my phone, which I have to authenticate with. That's how I log in to my Microsoft account.

i tried to set it up multiple times and i couldn't, whats wrong?

i tried to set it up multiple times and i couldn't, whats wrong?
Your lack of ability to read the documentation or to properly request help with code really makes me doubt your supposed background of developing with Java or any programming language in general. Either way, the documentation is self explanatory and even if it wasn't, no one's going to help you with this super duper explained and specific question.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back