Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

LWJGL3 on 1.8.9

TheDap

Reaction score
I've been trying to setup the patched LWJGL3 in 1.8.9 but I get some errors.

The errors consist of:

Code:
[21:00:41] [main/ERROR]: The jar file C:\Users\Daprian\Documents\TestLWJGLlwjgl-2.9.1.jar has a security seal for path org.lwjgl.opengl, but that path is defined and not secure
[21:00:41] [main/ERROR]: The jar file C:\Users\Daprian\Documents\TestLWJGL\lwjgl-2.9.1.jar has a security seal for path org.lwjgl, but that path is defined and not secure
[21:00:41] [main/ERROR]: The jar file C:\Users\Daprian\Documents\TestLWJGL\lwjgl-2.9.1.jar has a security seal for path org.lwjgl.input, but that path is defined and not secure

I'm using Maven to manage dependencies, and I have tried using the Maven library for LWJGL without success. For this one the lwjgl-2.9.1.jar is stored locally.

If there is something missing lmk!

FIXED!

Last edited:
sealing packages generally means stopping the classes from inside the package from being inherited by external classes.
You have 2 choices:
1) Remove the „Sealed“ modifier. The modifier is located at the Manifest file.
2) Identify where some external code tries to extend LWJGL code. After a bit of research I found out that Slick sometimes causes issues.

I hope this is actually the cause of your problem. If not, let me know.

Edit:
You could also check if you accidentally included the library twice 😅

sealing packages generally means stopping the classes from inside the package from being inherited by external classes.
You have 2 choices:
1) Remove the „Sealed“ modifier. The modifier is located at the Manifest file.
2) Identify where some external code tries to extend LWJGL code. After a bit of research I found out that Slick sometimes causes issues.

I hope this is actually the cause of your problem. If not, let me know.

Edit:
You could also check if you accidentally included the library twice 😅
Thank you very much! This did work, just having some display problems at the moment but looking to fix.

just having some display problems at the moment but looking to fix.
Not sure what the problem.

Quick desc:
On initialize, the screen does not resize correctly and loads like this:
1692837946945.png
When i resize:
1692837995883.png

Sadly i can not tell what could be the problem here

are you using lwjgl 2 display api or lwjgl 3 glfw rn?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back