Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Closed Latest Meme Client [LINK READDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOf13FPS

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MasterOf13FPS
Reaction score
Since CPacket aka Strome antileak is RELEAKING an old src of luminosity wich was given to me by verble, I will be leaking the latest meme client

Heres the LATEST meme client, from yours truely:
[hide]

Heres meme client:
fantacoke/someone else removed the original catbox link but I am reuploading as this is a site for leaking and once it gets leaked there is no stopping the leakening :joy:
Heres meme
https://transfer.sh/yPQW8/MemeClient.jar

For anyone that wants to compare the original reverse src leak to the one cpacket is about to leak:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3t84sd5314gqdt9/Reserve.zip[hide]

[Cpacket calls me a nivia skid but would u look at kants nivia utils megalul][/hide][/hide]

this meme leak may have some basic prot as cpacket skidded nivia protection and AES utils. if so let me know, ill crack the horrible prot if it even exists

28.11.2018 - by Niada
» Download link added, client uploaded to multiple sites
[
» Fantacokes edits removed!
» Minecrwaft haxor mans and child ratter aka kants beef replied to/Spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Since CPacket aka Strome antileak is RELEAKING an old src of luminosity wich was given to me by verble, I will be leaking the latest meme client

Heres the LATEST meme client, from yours truely:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***[/hide]

this meme leak may have some basic prot as cpacket skidded nivia protection and AES utils. if so let me know, ill Leak the shitty prot
It's not really a leak if it's public LOOL
EDIT: remember saying your mom died? I call full on bullshit. xd

Die in hell spec. Your still faking shit and renaming my client and reselling it for $15. "I stopped working on it, its literally a nano rename, those who bought it can contact me to get next client i make for free, next client im making gunna be skidless tho, so it will take longer xd" Very "skiddless". The luminosity you sent is the one by Aidan which isn't mine and is releak from Final and Verble. Nothing special and your still a skid.
Uh you do realise my current client isnt even luminosity/nano/nivia right?
lul kant "YOUR" client i renamed is literally a nivia skid

You cant get pissed off at me for renaming your nivia rename kant, dont grab your balls on someones discord call, very perverted, also quite funny your internet got taken down by Final and not for ratting a bunch of innocent children.

Taken down <3
EDIT: i took it down due to violating my terms. No Reuploading, Only downloadable by the link i post.
Eh you got fanta to take it down, or someone else ffs, its already on 20 sites lul

It's not really a leak if it's public LOOL
EDIT: remember saying your mom died? I call full on bullshit. xd
Oh im leaking your current client too, theres no protection if ur using discord and hiding behind a fellow nivia renamer aka kant or kant strike [Kant strike because his threats to strike my channel just made me laugh hard when they did nothing].

Besides whats your current clients name?
Memed correct?
eh you'll legit ban everyone in your discord before you find out whos dc acc i have access too so I could care less.

Uh you do realise my current client isnt even luminosity/nano/nivia right?
lul kant "YOUR" client i renamed is literally a nivia skid

You cant get pissed off at me for renaming your nivia rename kant, dont grab your balls on someones discord call, very perverted, also quite funny your internet got taken down by Final and not for ratting a bunch of innocent children.

Your current client is lol. Proof it isn't? Plus final never took down my internet. He is almost as harmless as you. Also just because I used the same base as it doesn't mean its a rename of nivia. I'll admit it was skidded but it was no where close to a rename. Nivias packets insta limbos you if you try to join hypixel with it.

/closed and no more staff takedowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back