Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client I have a private disabler that I don't know how to implement can someone help me

gabsbtw

Reaction score
I have the source for a private disabler shown in this video here (
)

Let me know if you can help implement this into a client and you can even use it for yourself if you can successfully do it

discord: i_q
tele: @gabswastaken

don't come larping in my dms asking for the disabler without knowing how to do shit, I will know

i would been down to help but whats hard about implementing it?

I don't quite understand the problem. You have the source but cannot implement it?? How is that even possible? Just by the source you should be able to tell how to implement it.
If you are the dev of the client (where the disabler should be implemented in), you should consider learning java/kotlin instead of wanting someone to implement this.

I don't quite understand the problem. You have the source but cannot implement it?? How is that even possible? Just by the source you should be able to tell how to implement it.
If you are the dev of the client (where the disabler should be implemented in), you should consider learning java/kotlin instead of wanting someone to implement this.
I'm not a dev and don't plan on making any commercial use of this, just wanna have it for fun, hence why I'm willing to share with the person that helps me out 🤷‍♂️. As to why I couldn't figure out how to implement it, I have barley any java knowledge so I don't know how to implement the proper methods needed for the class, etc.

I'm not a dev and don't plan on making any commercial use of this, just wanna have it for fun, hence why I'm willing to share with the person that helps me out 🤷‍♂️. As to why I couldn't figure out how to implement it, I have barley any java knowledge so I don't know how to implement the proper methods needed for the class, etc.
dont really need the code, but i help is still needed im here.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back