Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

how to transfer my client from 1.12.2 to 1.16.5

jhon

Reaction score
maybe u have posts with information, how to transfer my cheat client from 1.12.2 optifine to 1.16.5 optifine. i dont know how to transfer

Last edited:
If you do not know that, then you have actual zero skills with client developement and should try to not be a skid instead.

If you do not know that, then you have actual zero skills with client developement and should try to not be a skid instead.
bro,i understand that i dont have skills in java, i dont learn it, but this cheat is not created for public use, but only for me and some friends. i want to move it just for convenience

you are probably too dumb to immediately understand this, because you missed my question on this forum

bro,i understand that i dont have skills in java, i dont learn it, but this cheat is not created for public use, but only for me and some friends. i want to move it just for convenience
> I don't have the mental capacity to learn java so i you should provide a step by step guide on how to do basic shit otherwise you are dumb

> I don't have the mental capacity to learn java so i you should provide a step by step guide on how to do basic shit otherwise you are dumb
stop crying girl, if you so smart then help me nerd

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back