Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

How to code a cheat on a minecraft server with its own client?

Wrandex

Reaction score
Hello everyone and good day friends, for a few months I've been wanting to code a cheat for a minecraft server called CraftRise that can only be accessed with its own client to prevent cheats, but I don't know exactly how to do it. What I've learned so far is as follows, pulling the client's mapping methods with automapper (I hope you understand what I mean), then coding our own cheat and injecting it into the client somehow (but I don't know how and with what)
And finally I will need java and c++, I know java well but c++ is only beginner level, so I don't know if what I have learned is exactly right but I hope so. Please if you can spare some time for my question it would help me a lot, thank you all in advance.

And whats your question
I mean, how do I code the cheat, what are the stages of the cheat, what languages do I need to know, what tools do I need to use, and finally, assuming I do the cheat, how do I bypass the anti-cheat protection?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back