Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Tutorial HOW DO I BYPASS BMC SPOOF ITEM CHECK?

idmh

Reaction score
So i wanted my scaffold to bypass Scaffold Item spoof checks of bmc. So basically what i do is Send C09 to my slot So it spoofs and it bans on bmc. How do i bypass it?

What you should be doing is sending C09 when you enable or when you need to switch your item.
You should also cancel any C09 packets that are not being sent by the scaffold, and send a C09 when disabling to set your item to the actual slot.

Hope this helps!

So i wanted my scaffold to bypass Scaffold Item spoof checks of bmc. So basically what i do is Send C09 to my slot So it spoofs and it bans on bmc. How do i bypass it?
If your item "spoof" is being detected then you aren't "spoofing" correctly

What you should be doing is sending C09 when you enable or when you need to switch your item.
You should also cancel any C09 packets that are not being sent by the scaffold, and send a C09 when disabling to set your item to the actual slot.

Hope this helps!
Hey thank you for the help now i can finally enjoy my correctly working spoof item hope you have a great day!

Hope this helps!
Um i have a 1 problem it does spoof sometimes and sometimes it places ghost blocks

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back