Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Help with making bypasses

Fading

Reaction score
Can anyone help me understand the basics of making bypasses, like what common things should I be doing etc, any help would be appreciated

looking through sources has kind of helped me understand but not really help much

looking through sources has kind of helped me understand but not really help much
That my friend is called skidding
Can anyone help me understand the basics of making bypasses, like what common things should I be doing etc, any help would be appreciated
There isnt a specific way you find bypasses. You just do goofy shit until smth works

That my friend is called skidding
isnt skidding actually using the code tho, i didnt use the code i was using it as learning tool to see if there was any common things i should be doing instead of just copy and pasting

hat my friend is called skidding
This is not skidding, it would be if he would implement the code or the idea itself into his client.
There isnt a specific way you find bypasses. You just do goofy shit until smth works
As dumb as it sounds try this:

Make it as legit as possible -> Make it less and less legit until it flags -> Reverse until it doesn't flag and isn't legit -> if it is better than a normal legit keep it and call it a bypass

(This will help you understand basics at least of creating bypasses. Try to bypass shit ACs at first)

isnt skidding actually using the code tho, i didnt use the code i was using it as learning tool to see if there was any common things i should be doing instead of just copy and pasting
dont mind this retard, its totally fine to look at source any try to learn from it.
Otherwise it would be really hard to know where to start.

This is not skidding, it would be if he would implement the code or the idea itself into his client.

Make it as legit as possible -> Make it less and less legit until it flags -> Reverse until it doesn't flag and isn't legit -> if it is better than a normal legit keep it and call it a bypass

(This will help you understand basics at least of creating bypasses. Try to bypass shit ACs at first)
How do you make a fly as legit as possible.
That doesn't really apply to everything

There are multiple ways to do it.

1. Sending random packets til you succeed.
2. Try think of concepts that should work, use your knowledge about the anticheat to do so, then try and see if they do actually work.
3. In case of velos etc, the method cr0w mentioned most of the time works out.
this one ^

How do you make a fly as legit as possible.
That doesn't really apply to everything
don’t really think a fly is what he meant. The explanation was quite alright

doesnt sound that dumb tbh, i will try this

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back