Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Help with KillAura

SkidderGato

Reaction score
Hello, I have been working on my KillAura, but I am not sure how to move forward and improve it.
The "methods" I used to improve my Aura include:
1. Always rotate to the optimal location to hit the target at all times.
2. Reset the last cps delay each time the target is null to ensure that the killaura attacks as soon as it locates an entity.
That is pretty much it, I am not really aware of any further ways to enhance the killaura. I know that other clients have modules like backtrack, tickbase and such but, even with all of these modules disabled, the other clients can still easily outperform mine therefore, I am wondering what I can do to improve the killaura.

Hello, I have been working on my KillAura, but I am not sure how to move forward and improve it.
The "methods" I used to improve my Aura include:
2. Reset the last cps delay each time the target is null to ensure that the killaura attacks as soon as it locates an entity.
That is pretty much it, I am not really aware of any further ways to enhance the killaura. I know that other clients have modules like backtrack, tickbase and such but, even with all of these modules disabled, the other clients can still easily outperform mine therefore, I am wondering what I can do to improve the killaura.
You can always improve the rotations by adding multipoints/randomization and you can also add a movefix which is used to bypasses most of the new anticheats. If you need help with adding any of these let me know

There is a way to improve this. DONT always hit the optimal location. Good ACs will detect you for using the best hitvec all the time. Only use the best hitvec when it is really needed and try to add a bit of randomization to it.

You could try some things like: (just ideas that came to mind)
- Increase CPS when the target is near an edge
- Move Fix
- Add different rotation modes(Smooth/Instant/Custom)
- AutoBlock
- Silent (Which means no swing animation will be sent or just displayed)
- Good Target Selector (Prioritize by Health / Armor / Distance)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back